Question

8 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
73 Posts
Feb 16, 2013 3:30pm
via Android

Im out of shape im like 138 lbs and im around 5'2 im working out I wanna get back in shape... I dnt eat junk food too often sometimes pizza .. My mom cooks pasta often.. Is it bad to eat pasta often? Example I ate yesterday night nd im gonna eat pasta again for lunch

16 Feb
Alsoooo I drink chocolate milk like everyyy morning nd night?
16 Feb
Try not to eat so much pasta because all of those carbs- yikes! If you eat pasta for lunch, make sure its a small portion and that you're going to workout after you've digested because you don't want those carbs to turn into fat. Im really strict on my diet so i count my calories and all that. Try not to eat pasta everyday and try not to eat after 7pm, 8pm the latest. About the chocolate milk, i would cut it out all together but if you really need it, then i would just have a small serving in...
17 Feb
Thx Adrianna.. U rly encouraged me I wanna see results fast, I been Out of shapeee for a whileee nd I wanna receive the summer in shape! I dnt count calories nd im not strict at all w. My food, I guess I didnt worried much cuz I am working out but trust me gonna start making changes. It's gonna b hard but I guess I jst gotta get use to it!
Icon_missing_thumb
2 Posts
Feb 16, 2013 3:45pm
via Android

I think u should try squat and calf raises follow y crunch
U wl b helped
Bt make sure u warm up every morning.
Dinner adds to fat so take light dinner if u can

Icon_missing_thumb
2 Posts
Feb 16, 2013 3:46pm
via Android

I think u should try squat and calf raises follow y crunch
U wl b helped
Bt make sure u warm up every morning.
Dinner adds to fat so take light dinner if u can

Image_thumb
21 Posts
Feb 16, 2013 3:50pm
via Android

Pasta = carbs
I would give that up as a dinner

Image_thumb
15 Posts
Feb 16, 2013 4:23pm
via iOS
Try full body workouts and start easy then work your way up to intense
Image_thumb
73 Posts
Feb 16, 2013 4:29pm
via Android

Thanks guys Yess I know I dnt usually eat heavy at night. is hard cuz my mom cooks delicious food and often is fried, pasta, flour, mexican and italian food...

Image_thumb
73 Posts
Feb 16, 2013 5:30pm
via Android

lol Thx Anthony I love pasta too

Skimble-workout-trainer-profile-micah-greer-7_thumb
465 Posts
Feb 17, 2013 7:06pm

Hey Claudia, 

Think of getting your carbs more from non starchy vegetables instead of pastas and other processed carbs. They are lower in calories, and higher in fiber and nutrients. The more natural a food is, the better it is going to be for you. Also, focus on getting plenty of water as well as high quality lean proteins.

18 Feb

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51