Preparing Summer Body

4 posts | Original | Recent
2 Posts
Feb 18, 2013 4:32pm
via Android

I've gone up some pants sizes over the winter -.- any tips to drop some inches off the waist? I want to have results by spring/summer! I could really use some help (:

84 Posts
Feb 18, 2013 5:28pm
via iOS
Cardio cardio cardio there is no just targeting one area try to eat healthy and do cardio to lower your fat percentage and that will take some inches off of your waist
18 Feb
Absolutely Ashley E.
457 Posts
Feb 18, 2013 5:43pm

Exercise daily, that doesn't mean you have to go HARD everyday, just stay active. Sure some days you can go hard, but if you not feeling it one day, try some light exercises. Skimble 'casual' workouts are great for that :)

Nutritionally live by these 3 words. Make sure your drinking plenty of water. Drinking more water alone can help your body burn fat more effectively. This will keep you satiated as well, which will help you eat less calories. Don't drink calories, this is one of the quickest ways to put on unwanted weight. We often think we are hungry, when in fact, we are really thirsty. The majority of your nutrition should be focused on eating non starchy vegetables. This will give you more than enough fiber, and lot of nutrients with few calories. Get your protein from high quality lean protein sources such as eggs or egg whites, chicken, fish (salmon & tuna are great sources), and no (or low) sugar whey protein powders are also an option. Using coconut oil to prepare your meals is a more healthful choice. Lastly, berries and citrus fruits have more nutrients per calorie as far as fruits go. 

You got this!

85 Posts
Feb 18, 2013 8:34pm
via Android

Jessica, I've been following a diet that is close to what Micah above has stated and I've gone down a pants size in four Weeks. Plus I work out daily and do cardio at least 2 to 3 times a week.  I don't drink my calories and consume a min. Of 128 oz. of water a day sometimes more. Keep it up and push yourself hard ! You'll see results I promise. And stay away from the scale!! It just discourages.

18 Feb
Oh read your labels on your food !! Notice how many carbs are in a product per serving.

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51