Loose skin?

8 posts | Original | Recent
29 Posts
Feb 19, 2013 2:33pm
via iOS
So I recently lost about 7kg and now I'm focusing on toning my muscles and they're looking real good but they don't show under my loose skin!
The skin isn't very bad and not hanging off or anything but they make me look bulkier than I am. I can pull skin from nearly anywhere on my body to at least half an inch away. Ugh, really want it gone.
Any tips on speeding up the skin shrinking?
10 Posts
Feb 19, 2013 2:48pm
via Android

459 Posts
Feb 19, 2013 2:50pm

First off, CONGRATS on the weight loss!

I know you probably don't want to hear this, BUT, allow it some time. It didn't all the sudden stretch out, so you can't expect it to shrink down to your new body size. You probably took off the weight much faster than you put it on. Skin can be a bit loose for a while after weight loss, and the time it takes it to 'tighten' back up depending on several factors such as age, hydration, protein, vitamins and minerals. 

Eat clean (low calorie/nutrient dense foods such as non starchy vegetables & high quality, lean proteins), stay hydrated, and allow a little more time :)

Feb 19, 2013 2:53pm
via Android

Try taking vit.e :))

13 Posts
Feb 19, 2013 7:09pm
via Android

Takes time,just keep working on toning too. Patcience my friend!

29 Posts
Feb 24, 2013 2:03am
via iOS
Thanks everyone!
Just wondering though. Are we talking a few weeks... Few months...?
36 Posts
Feb 24, 2013 2:20am
via Android

The more you work out each week the better results you will get. Don't over work your self but try not to have a few lazy days in between work outs. Hope for the best for you. I'm trying to tone as well but being a full time mom and working makes it hard to work out as much as i should be which is why i know its going to take longer for me. Good luck!

9 Posts
Feb 25, 2013 2:32am
via iOS
I have it on my arms "/ it really sucks

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51