Question Regarding Calorie Goal Intake

3 posts | Original | Recent
3 Posts
Feb 22, 2013 1:49am
via Android

If my calorie intake goal is 1590/day n I eat between 1400-1600/day but I'm also doing, at least, cardio everyday. Can I still lose weight that way???

12 Posts
Feb 22, 2013 6:22am
via iOS
Yes now I'm guessing that the 1590 calories is your dieting intake so your normal intake for a person your size would be some ware around 2100 calories am I wright? Well at any rate this is how it breaks down an excess of 3500 calories equals one pound of fat. So by decreasing your calories to 1590 you created a deficit of 510 calories give or take I don't know your exact numbers. so you could potentially lose 1pound of fat a week on the diet alone. If you are doing daily activity that will just speed things up. But that being said never crash diet if you have lowered your daily calories more than 600 you will lose muscle as well as fat. Losing muscle lowers your metabolism because that's what your metabolism is your muscles and organs burning calories. Lifting weights is the best way to lose fat fast because it adds muscle which increases your metabolic rate.
3 Posts
Feb 22, 2013 6:58am
Hi Leonard, I appreciate you taking the time to reply and share your valuable advice! It clarified a lot n you were right on the money so it definitely motivated me as well... Thanks again!

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51