Food diet?

4 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
14 Posts
Feb 22, 2013 4:45am
via Android

Lately, ive been eating good. I havent eaten any junk food, too greasy food or too much sugary drinks. Occassionally i have had a soda but like one only. I have a question, if i follow my calorie goal and exercise, can i still eat some of the foods i love? Do you think i can lose weight by eating healthy but also having the occassional chick fil a or sugary drink in moderation?

Icon_missing_thumb
12 Posts
Feb 22, 2013 5:32am
via iOS
Not a good idea really junk food tends to be just empty calories you can't just go by the numbers you need to think about the nutrition of the foods you are consuming. Any food with lots of simple sugars will be too much for the body to process at one time so it will then just store it as fat. Sugar for most people is a very under rated addiction but if you can cut it out of your diet completely you will no longer even want junk food. I loved pop but since cutting simple sugars out of my diet I can't drink pop with out get sick now and have no desire to drink the thing I once loved. It takes time treat it like an addiction if you really want to change.
22 Feb
Wow that's true!!! I love soda but it's so bad for you. I don't even want to drink it occasionally anymore, I want to cut it out but it's hard. It takes discipline to do that.
Image_thumb
274 Posts
Feb 22, 2013 8:39am
via Android

I haven t drank soda since november

Image_thumb
24 Posts
Feb 22, 2013 1:44pm
via Android

One every couple weeks really cant hurt. As long as ur not doing it everyday.

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51