Bouncing like a ball, a plea for help

3 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
10 Posts
Feb 22, 2013 1:36pm
via iOS
Hi, I'm new to the world. I created a workout thinking it was just for myself to keep track and learned it was on display for all. Thanks to all who liked it. Anywho, I work at an agency where I learn my "orders" the afternoon before and it's really hurting my workout. Before taking this job I worked a steady 4-12 schedule so it was easy for me to diet and workout. At my old job I went from 245 to 175 but ever since starting my new job I've gained back pounds and inches. I could work 4-12am one day, 8am-4pm the next day and then midnight to 8am the next day (only 8 hours between shifts). The jobs is a workout in itself but I tend to eat more(fast food, no bueno). Any quick pointers? Ideas? Workouts? Anything? I'm thinking about keeping a kettlebell in my locker and working out at my garage during downtime. Please help, I don't want to see 200lbs again.
Image_thumb
23 Posts
Feb 22, 2013 2:14pm
via iOS
Manny its not just about work outs but also about food ! Try to prepare some quick snacks in advance at home and also do your lunch like a salad with some chicken also try to have some fruits as a snack i would recommend a banana and a tip wait 15 min after eating so that your brain gets informed that your stomach is full. Finally drink some water cause dome people think theyre hungry sometimes and might be only thirsty. So thats also a tip to prevent from over eating at night just have some water and try not to eat too late if not an hour before and have something small like an apple. Also keep in mind no fast food theres too much fat in that !
Image_thumb
10 Posts
Feb 22, 2013 6:53pm
via iOS
Thanks, I try to carry a few bottles of water with me and for awhile I was making protein bars.  Just sometimes my body wants something else. I was good staying away from it at my old job but being a creature of habit and being denied such I give in to my cravings. Excuses, I know. Thanks for reminding about snacks. I do have to watch what I eat.

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51