Picky eater!

10 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
7 Posts
Feb 25, 2013 7:30pm
via Android

Does anyone one have an idea on that?!?! I'm a realllllyyy picky eater. I don't really like salads so does anyone have a thought on that? Thanks

Image_thumb
38 Posts
Feb 25, 2013 7:37pm
via Android

What do you like?

Image_thumb
7 Posts
Feb 25, 2013 7:50pm
via Android

I eat out a lot. What are some restaurants that are healthy?

Image_thumb
38 Posts
Feb 25, 2013 7:59pm
via Android

That doesn't necessarily answer my question. What kinds of foods do you like?
Eating out often isn't the healthiest, but if you have to you have to pay close attention to portion sizes. Get them to box up half before it even gets to the table. Don't choose things that are heavy in condiments. Also watch your sugar and fat intake. Don't snack on bread or high calorie appetizers before your meal. Drink water.
Most restaurants post the calorie content/nutrition of their meals on their website. Plan what you are going to get before you get there.

Image_thumb
7 Posts
Feb 25, 2013 8:01pm
via Android

Alright, I like eating a lot from Chipotle AND steak. And I like Spanish food like rice and beans and fried chicken

Image_thumb
38 Posts
Feb 25, 2013 8:07pm
via Android

Gotcha. I love chipotle but just one of their burritos can have over 900 calories! Try them naked (without the tortilla). Try nixing the guacamole and sour cream.
I also love Spanish foods. Switch to brown rice, white rice is just sugar and no nutrition. Beans are great for you, but don't add lard or fats to them. A portion of steak is about the size of a deck of cards, a portion of rice is about a cup, and a portion of beans is about half a cup.
Do you like any vegetables or fruits? Those foods are vital for a healthy diet.

Image_thumb
38 Posts
Feb 25, 2013 8:08pm
via Android

Grill or bake your chicken! Fried things are going to kill any workout efforts.

Image_thumb
7 Posts
Feb 25, 2013 8:12pm
via Android

Oh ok, and how many calories am I suppose to take per day? Sorry I'm new haha. And yes I love fruits I try to make a smoothie every two days. But no I don't like vegetables..

Image_thumb
38 Posts
Feb 25, 2013 8:19pm
via Android

Calories per day is debatable and is based off of your age, gender, and activity level. If you have a busy job/lifestyle/workout schedule you need more calories to fuel you.
I recommend an app like myfitnesspal that will take that all into account and give you a calorie goal per day. You can also track the calories you eat through the app.
Talking to a dietician or nutritionist can also be a good idea.

Image_thumb
7 Posts
Feb 25, 2013 9:03pm
via Android

Ok I got the app now.. thanks :) I'm gonna try to stick with this

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51