Mom needing help.

3 posts | Original | Recent
1 Post
Feb 25, 2013 8:23pm
via Android

Full time job and full time thick mom want to be a size 10 by summer and im a 15 now any tips please send them this way :-)!
Wanna be healthy and in shape for my 3 yr old...

25 Feb
I am in the same boat I have a 3yr old girl and it sucks when I get out of breath so quickly im starting a work out today after I finish cleaning follow me like that we can mottivate eachother #mompower#momworkoutsokidshave healthyparents
25 Feb
I have a babe too. Not working tho. Do small workouts all day. On break, while cooking dinner before bed. If you find tome to sit and enjoy a show workout during commercial breaks. Good luck
25 Feb
Thanks jazz motivation is the key
25 Feb
Just keep trying!! Girl even if you do a three minute workout each day it will show I promise seriously hit me up if ever u feel bad or have zero motivation!! Sometimes motivating others helps motivate yourself lol I know!! That's how I work hahaha xoxoxo
26 Feb
We walk at lunch and when it is raining we have a group of moms that go shopping for bulk fruits and veggies and then split them between us. It is all around helpful both for exercise, socializing, and eating healthy.
36 Posts
Feb 25, 2013 8:37pm
via Android

Im in the same thing. I might not look out of shape but i am, i get so out of breath sometimes which is why im trying to tone up and get used to it again. I am a mom of a 4 yr old daughter. Now that shes in school. I have time for me. Good luck ladies. Follow me, I'll help you stay on it, need any help you can msg me on kik my username is csal1391

81 Posts
Feb 26, 2013 2:35am
via Android

Start off simple go for walks during lunch or break take your kid for a walk they say 1000 steps a day will help

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51