Workout buddy

3 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
2 Posts
Feb 27, 2013 5:14pm
via Android

I need a work out buddy i really wanna loose weight .....im 19 and 200 lbs what do i do new to this someone please help

27 Feb
Start with Casual work outs, watch how many calories you put into your body and after each work will tell you how many calories you burn off. Try to burn more calories then you put in your body each day. Try to have fun with each workout you do. Don't over do your self. Have any question msg me on kik my username is csal1391. I'm here for you. Have fun and good luck!
Image_thumb
10 Posts
Feb 27, 2013 6:25pm
via iOS
:)
Image_thumb
2 Posts
Feb 27, 2013 6:47pm
via Android

Wanna help

27 Feb
Hey there, having a workout buddy always makes things easier. We should set up daily goals and strive to them together on daily bases until you reach your goal. I. Currently training for my physical cpat exam.
27 Feb
Okay you should text me or something
27 Feb
Ok so currently im doing the challenges 100 push ups 100 sit up and 100 squads. We can start by doing those and running/ walking at least every 15-40 minutes daily. I know time is always an issue but make the time and i promise you will see results. If yiu need to contact me directly this is my email elicetmunozyahoo.com
27 Feb
Opps elicetmunoz@ yahoo.com
28 Feb
Hey I've worked out in the past but started falling away from it. Used the excuse oh I'm too busy ill do it later or at least I'm not as out of shape as that guy. Now I'm 20 and weigh 265, I might not look it but I can definitely feel it. So now I'm trying to turn it around and it would be nice to have a buddy with that. I'd love to take the journey with you if there is room for me on the trip.

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51