Loose baby fat help!

3 posts | Original | Recent
1 Post
Mar 1, 2013 8:48pm
via iOS
How do I loose the baby fat and skin ?!? I'm still 30 pounds away from my weight before my son . He is three months old. But I'm wanting my body at least somewhat back by summer
02 Mar
Cardio..cardio and more cardio..try to eat more fruits and veggies..also try to add a protein shake to your diet! Good luck
57 Posts
Mar 18, 2013 5:26pm
via iOS
I to have a child I gained 80 lbs after I had he because I didn't change my eating habits back. I have lost a total of 65lbs in a year by putting myself on a 1200 calorie diet a day and excersising on a daily basis. It's all about eating clean and working out. I would suggest you do at least 45mins of cardio a day and an additional 30-40 mins of weight lifting every other unless you want to do that on top of the cardio everyday. Make sure u take a rest day once a week so you can re-energize your body. I hope this helps and good luck
11 Posts
Mar 19, 2013 11:55pm
via iOS
Try shakeology... It helped me in my transformation to getting a 6pack and becoming the healthiest I've ever been in my life...one of the main benefits to drinking shakeology is that it helps you get rid of storage fat without working out...check it out at myshakeology.com/sirterry1983 and also watch some of the videos and testimonies to

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51