Trying to lose 3lbs a week for 8 weeks

4 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
10 Posts
Mar 1, 2013 11:48pm
via iOS
So I tried to start on Monday but figured its the first today ill start officially today. Weird thing is I've gained weight. Thought I'd at least maintain my weight but I've gained 4lbs. I was making protein shakes eating healthier and working out. I was watching my calorie intake. Could it be muscle mass? Is it possible to put on that much muscle in days? I'm just lost. I know Its vague.
02 Mar
You look amaxing in your after photo keep it up x
02 Mar
probaly mussels...but if u already take in an adequet amount of protein in ur diet(food) then the extra protein from the shake can start storing as fat if u arent burning enough calorie.....great job with the before and after pics thats awsome
Image_thumb
274 Posts
Mar 2, 2013 5:09am
via Android

Cut out all sugar, you ll lose the weight faster.

Image_thumb
13 Posts
Mar 2, 2013 5:26am
via Android

No sugar drinks no artificial sugar, all fruit okay, all veggies, no white breads or flour including pasta, lean meat okay, 100% whole wheat  okay if u eat it, and count your calories...  This diet was given to me by a dietician! It might work for you.

Image_thumb
10 Posts
Mar 2, 2013 4:06pm
via iOS
Thanks for the replies. I have been cutting out as much sugar as possible. I have the "lose it" app on my phone for the longest. I was once 245, now I am 194 but my lowest was 180. Been stressed out with a new job. Just trying to eat better. I don't mind gaining muscle I just found it really weird that I gained 4lbs while trying to watch what I eat and exercising. The protein shakes, I'm assuming, is for building mass. I just wanted to use it as a supplement. I drink it once a day for breakfast.  

I think I have to cut back on the peanut butter intact. 

When I lost the weight I consumed a lot of chicken breast and whole wheat tortillas, I had other foods, wasn't a crash diet I just stopped watching my intake.  

Once again thank you for the replies 

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51