6 Posts
Mar 4, 2013 7:41pm
via Android

I need some healthy yet affordable options to cut down on my weight. Thanks

Image_thumb
105 Posts
Mar 4, 2013 11:17pm
via iOS
MyFitnessPal can help you figure out your calorie count. What I do is eat 1,400 calories a day, eating whatever I want. I just avoid fast food, junk food, and soda. (I live in a low income house, money is tight.)

Drink more water, eat more fruits and vegetables, and avoid "crap" foods. Add in some exercise, about 30-60 minutes, and you should feel better. Good luck! (:
04 Mar
I drink Alot of water and workout lots but I eat a lot of junk lol would you have Food specific like chicken? And ill try my fit as well thank you
04 Mar
I just try to eat a meat and fruit/vegetable everyday. I usually eat cereal and milk or ramen or spaghetti-ohs for lunch, and a meat with a fruit/vegetable with dinner. (My mom cooks dinner so I have no choice, haha.) Just eat whatever but in moderation. Once you can see how many calories you can have, making better food choices is easier. Make sense?
04 Mar
Thank you I really appreciate it I mean I don't have much to lose but I want that six pack and to lose my little stomach
Image_thumb
105 Posts
Mar 5, 2013 12:26am
via iOS
P90x: Ab Ripper X

Try this to get definition on your stomach. I'm a chick and I'm pretty close to having a "lady-pack". I have photos on my profile if you want to see results. Once again, good luck! 
05 Mar
Thank you how long did it take to see results
05 Mar
About a month. The most dramatic results show after 90 days, hence the p90x name :P
05 Mar
Lol good point

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51