Eat healthy and train hard ya'll!

8 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
7 Posts
Mar 4, 2013 10:08pm
via iOS
Hi there. Just signed in to the skimble community. I started training cause I need to loose some kgs. Lost 3kgs already. Goal weight is 65, right now I'm 70. I just want to say to all of u who are desperate to loose weight instantly and therefore do it the unhealthy way.. Here's some tips.

Stop drinking soda's. Start drinking green tea and water. Green tea stimulates ur natural metabolism and is full of anti oxidants .

Get a calorie counting app and stay with or under ur calorie limit. And NOT with NOT eating but by eating at least 6 times a day. Low fat snacks, crackers, yoghurts, strawberries etc. U'll learn to enjoy it.

NEVER SKIP BREAKFAST!!! For the love of god ppl. How else are u planning to get ur metabolism going??!!

Work out, work out and work out. Have fun with it. Get the proper fitness stuf. Yoga mat etc. That WILL make it easyer for u to start.

Have fun with it. Getting healthy and tone rocks. U will feel so energized and enlightened.

And at last, believe in yourself and reward yourself. Don't give up. Respect yourself and your body. You are able to do more than u think!
04 Mar
Great words!!
05 Mar
Great advice!! Do you have a MFP account?
Image_thumb
7 Posts
Mar 4, 2013 10:27pm
via iOS
Thank uu
Image_thumb
7 Posts
Mar 4, 2013 10:27pm
via iOS
@Mr12g thankss 
Image_thumb
184 Posts
Mar 5, 2013 1:18am
via Android

Thank you for these beautiful words.

Image_thumb
199 Posts
Mar 5, 2013 7:32am
via Android

Cool

Image_thumb
7 Posts
Mar 5, 2013 11:40am
via iOS
U welcome! Go for it 
Icon_missing_thumb
1 Post
Mar 5, 2013 11:43am
via Android

How to tone up abs nd have full wings

Image_thumb
7 Posts
Mar 6, 2013 9:36am
via iOS
Yes I do Stella! It's: naomimoultrie

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51