Looking for diet advice

6 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
2 Posts
Mar 5, 2013 8:41am
via Android

Anyone that could give me good advice on healthy diets, lifestyles,ect. I have been trying to have the healthiest lifestyle i can but I am at a standstill with food and in need of some adive haha anything helps

05 Mar
Try a diet of non animal products which includes plant proteins. Get a well rounded exercise program of cardio and core strength training. Do a high activity sport. Stay away from too much sugar! Stick with it
05 Mar
Start of trying to not cinsume processed food, no fast food and no drinks besides water.
05 Mar
Thanks for the suggestions! I don't have fast food or spas but a lot of juice and a bit or processed foods. Lol I'm just starting to exercise a lot more now that I have this app
Image_thumb
385 Posts
Mar 5, 2013 9:26am
via iOS
Cut out all red meat in ur diet! It'll give ur body and insides a break and you'll shed some pounds. Did this for 6 months before and tried to eat a small steak after I came off the diet. My stomach rejected the meat the instant it went down! It's good 4 u but just a small part of a whole diet:-)
Image_thumb
9 Posts
Mar 5, 2013 4:23pm
via Android

Become a vegetarian!

Image_thumb
23 Posts
Mar 5, 2013 4:59pm
via Android

Be sure to get lots of vegetables.

Image_thumb
7 Posts
Mar 5, 2013 9:30pm
via iOS
Whole foods diet is the way to go...I recommend checking out some of Dr. Fuhrman's books, like Eat to Live, and watching videos on nutritionfacts.org. Whole foods diets are, admittedly, pretty restrictive, but it's something to work toward! I am currently working toward this--still having trouble cutting out added oils, but feel better than I ever have getting this far! I definitely recommend transitioning by gradually ruling out the junky stuff--refined grains and sugars, animal products, and added oils and salt. Good luck 
Icon_missing_thumb
4 Posts
Mar 5, 2013 11:52pm
via iOS
The most important thing is to stop drinking soda and stop eating junk food. That means no chips, ice cream, cookies etc. I know it may be hard but try and you'll know it was all worth it at the end. 

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51