People who are thin but whine

16 posts | Original | Recent

Icon_missing_thumb
5 Posts
Mar 5, 2013 4:43pm
via Android

Do you also hate it when a person which is thin says: i am so fat. O look at me i look terrible... But it is not the truth. -.-

05 Mar
Yes i do.
10 Mar
Everyone does!
Mar 6, 2013 5:29am
via Android

Being thin doesnt equate health...don't get mad at skinny ppl just do u, they're trying to improve themselves too.

10 Mar
Thin build as well, spent most of my 20's wearing long, baggy tops so that people wouldn't notice so much. Got really tired of snide remarks ( mostly uttered in hushed tones) by people. 20 years on I now smile sweetly and say" you think this is bad? Shoulda seen me 20 years ago." now its all about feeling good about myself and excepting people as they are
Image_thumb
12 Posts
Mar 6, 2013 3:56pm
via Android

They just do that so someone will say oh you're not fat and to be reassured that.. c'mon if you're a size 0 you are obviously not fat smh..

Image_thumb
86 Posts
Mar 6, 2013 6:51pm
via iOS
I'm a skinny girl by nature (I have literally fought to put on weight because my current weight has caused some *ahem* female.. problems, but simply can't) but I find on the days I feel gross it's just about feeling bloated not about feeling fat. I do agree that a lot of women often say they look fat to get some affirmation that they are indeed skinny but not all skinny people are like that. I tend to just ignore women who whine about weight, their body issues have nothing to do with me and my body so why waste the energy opening my ears?
10 Mar
I'm having that problem I keep having female issues on and off and it's affecting my body shape and effect weight gain an suggestions?
11 Mar
I'm still trying to solve the lady problems to be honest. I'm still undergoing tests trough my family doctor and a naturopath to diagnose exactly what the problem is!
Aa_123_thumb
7 Posts
Mar 9, 2013 11:24pm
via Android

I'm naturally skinny as well and am using this app to tone and build muscle. I agree with Charlee. Don't stereotype. Nobody thinks that is cool. I can't go tp gyms because people always give me dirty looks.

Image_thumb
12 Posts
Mar 9, 2013 11:30pm
via Android

@ michelle: Im not sayin that because your thin you shouldnt work out, im sayin skinny girls in general who sit there and say "oh im so fat" or "god i needa lose weight"  are ridiculous and do it for the attention, they just want to be reassured and told that they look good.. it has nothin to do with stereotyping that is not what's being said at all.. im not bitter at all and to suggest that i am is crazy lmao... and btw i hope you get the results you want.

Aa_123_thumb
7 Posts
Mar 10, 2013 7:13pm

Thank you!

Image_thumb
105 Posts
Mar 10, 2013 7:56pm
via iOS
Why does it matter if "skinny" people whine? If what they say about themselves irritates you, you have just as many issues yourself. 

Everyone complains. Everyone seeks attention. Everyone wants reassured. Everyone hopes for compliments. None of this is new information. Take it with a grain of salt and continue on with your day. 
Image_thumb
12 Posts
Mar 10, 2013 8:06pm
via Android

Your're right everyone does whine and complain but this certain post asked "does it bother you when skinny ppl whine saying they're fat"? So i answered just that.. but if it was a question askin in general how we felt about ppl whining period then my answer prob woulda been the same.. you cant sit here and say that because im annoyed by someone constantly lookin for attention that i have insecurities or have just as many issues with myself.. it simply means im annoyed and thats that

Image_thumb
105 Posts
Mar 11, 2013 1:18am
via iOS
You obviously can't read either. The post says, "People who are thin but whine. Do you also hate it when a person which is thin says: i am so fat."

Why does it matter if skinny people whine about it? Don't like it, don't listen. It's a waste of a post for people to complain about something so petty. 
Image_thumb
12 Posts
Mar 11, 2013 1:21am
via Android

Its also a waste of a post for people to act brave and talk shit but you seem to be ok with that.. dont be a smart ass, it isnt a good look especially gettin tough on an app c'mon.. if you dont agree with it then dont pay attention keep movin simple as that.. smh

Image_thumb
12 Posts
Mar 11, 2013 1:25am
via Android

This person can post wtf ever she wants and for you to come on here and make her or any of us that agree with it look a certain way by sayin what we are talkin about is a waste of a post then practice what you preach and take it with a grain of salt and move on with your day.. dnt pay no mind to it and move tf around

Image_thumb
105 Posts
Mar 11, 2013 4:44am
via iOS
Shouldn't you be spending more time working out than arguing a pointless argument? 

It seems like you're only arguing because you're not one of those "skinny girls". 
11 Mar
If I could love this comment I would. You're kind of awesome
11 Mar
Ps not adding fuel to this chick fight fire, just read recent posts and would have responded the same way xo
Image_thumb
12 Posts
Mar 12, 2013 9:08pm
via Android

Im not a skinny girl and dont care to be.. im thick in all the right places and im tryna get toned, not that you're anyone i have to justify shit to.. but for someone to come and talk shit and be hypocritical and try to put people down is fucked up so don't tell me Wtf i needa be doing.. It irritates the fuck outta me that you think you're so much better than everyone that you feel like you can talk shit and nobody is supposed to stick up for how they feel fuck you..you never had to start with your bull shit attitude.. And if you don't like Wtf we were discussing then you shouldn't have put your piece of shit opinion..

Image_thumb
50 Posts
Mar 12, 2013 9:18pm
via Android

Oh you ladies need to use this anger in your workouts! 

12 Mar
You're right but i think its so screwed up for someone to say "oh you're not one of those skinny girls" basically callin someone fat, on a workout app thats supposed to help ppl lose weight is shallow and obnoxious.. you shouldn't kick people when they're down smh.. But you're right and i fully intend to use this negativity to help push and motivate me.. Ignorant people like that don't get to far, but hey maybe she's hungry and that's why she's a bitch :-) js
12 Mar
Lol, true...well i wish u the best of luck on this journey! This is off topic, but how do u upload a profile pic? Haha
12 Mar
You go to your settings and it should have the option to upload a pic ;-)
12 Mar
But i think you have to be on your profile when you go to settings to make sure that option is there
12 Mar
Cool, thanks! Idk how i didnt figure that out before -_-; lol
Image_thumb
105 Posts
Mar 12, 2013 11:23pm
via iOS
Oh Cait, you used a lot of cuss words, poor spelling, and horrible grammar. You really got your point across. 

That's all sarcasm, of course. I couldn't comprehend a thing you attempted to say. I was able to read a subliminal message that said you should be exercising your brain a little more than your body... but considering how much you workout, that won't change anything. 
12 Mar
this isnt an education lesson for your trash ass.. if you didnt understand thats your own fault and you should just go about your way.. i guess your one of those dumb bitches that is "right" when shes wrong, and always needs to have the last word to compensate for whatever else it is you're lacking.. I feel very bad for you sweetie.. if you're so perfect then why are you even using this app? Its usually the ugly ones that try to act "smarter" or in your case like a "smart ass" to make other people feel bad so...
12 Mar
Oh and I'm sorry you didn't understand or comprehend i guess the "smart" thing is just an act? Oh well I'm done with you your just another bitch in the world nothing more :-)
13 Mar
The more you type, the more your ignorance comes out. You're proving my point for me. Thank you (:
13 Mar

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51