Want to loose belly fat but dont know how to?

4 posts | Original | Recent

Icon_missing_thumb
5 Posts
Mar 6, 2013 8:17pm
via Android

I really dont know how to looseu my belly fat,what exercise should i do?what should i eat?how can i?my goal is to loose in 2 weeks

06 Mar
Dance more if u like.....or else do cardio......aftr dat calculate ur calorie burned by calculating frm downloading apps frm android market..... All d BST buddy ;)
06 Mar
When it comes to losing weight, belly fat is usually the final frontier. Maintaining a proper eating plan , bouts with proper exercise, and and getting proper amount of of rest.
06 Mar
Just don't stop. If you keep feeling and burning properly, eventually you will win.
Icon_missing_thumb
5 Posts
Mar 6, 2013 8:32pm
via Android

So calculating the calories helps?

06 Mar
If it decreases ,dat probably wud motivate u.... N u may end up doin wat u want to....
06 Mar
Yes, even though I have a way to go, I am seeing positive results. Be sure the balance your carbs fats and proteins properly. Make sure you include fiber in your diet also. myfitnessplanner.com is a good tool to help h you count calories properly. Check it out and let me know how it works for you.
06 Mar
I use the word I in but the better word is eating plan.
06 Mar
Eating plan is a better word than diet. my voice recognition software fails sometime.
Icon_missing_thumb
5 Posts
Mar 6, 2013 8:35pm
via Android

I usually do exercise in the mornings and in the night is that good.

06 Mar
Tht is gd...keep up d gd wrk....!!! Do sm crunchs n plank as well if possible...actually it's nt bt u try......u may do d best.... ;)
Icon_missing_thumb
5 Posts
Mar 6, 2013 8:42pm
via Android

What are planks

06 Mar
Plank is like the up position of a push up. hands under the shoulders arms are straight under the shoulders, the back is straight, and feet can be together or shoulder width apart.
07 Mar
You can put the word "Planks" in the workout search tab and it will show you :)

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51