Where are all the new chubby people???

3 posts | Original | Recent
18 Posts
Mar 7, 2013 7:11am
via Android

Lol i didnt mean to sound rude but... haha i feel alone in the weight loss department. Everyone here is all fit and skinny lol. I want a chubby partner to say "i think we can, i think we can" lol and laugh that we are feeling like we are dying lol. IDK ...maybe im weird? lol oh well im loveable and huggle too :)

07 Mar
I know what you mean. Took me a year to go from 127 to 195. Ever time I start going past 195 I totally freak out. But I enjoy my families cooking a bit too much.
07 Mar
I'm still pretty chubby... Just a little over the half way mark to my goal. You should get the myfitnesspal app. Lots of us on there with the same goal as you and everyone is very supportive. If you do get it feel free to add me mommychubbster
07 Mar
I don't think you are weird. You are right, you want to communicate with others who have similar goals as you. I was trying to encourage my sister to use this app but maybe she feels the same way. Start little by little. It's easy to get discouraged esp when your goal seems so far away. But it doesn't have to be. Little goals. To get to the big goal. I get discouraged easily with things in in general and this app really is good to feel a sense of accomplishment when you track your work out. You can find...
10 Mar
I'm borderline overweight and obese. My medicine made me gain 50 lbs in 6 months, and I'm only beginning to lose the extra weight. The illness also restricts my physical exertion. I think this is a great app because I don't have to work out in public. I Can take breaks when I need to or modify without feeling embarrassed.
6 Posts
Mar 7, 2013 4:43pm
via Android

I don't think you are weird. You are right to want to communicate with others with similar goals. I was trying to encourage my sister to use this app but maybe she feels the same. I understand it can be discouraging especially when your goal seems to far away. I have that problem with a lot of things. Baby steps. Little goals to reach the big goal. And this app is good when you see and have documented what you have done. Idk I think the timed work out help me push to keep going til time is up. I may not have the same fitness/weight loss goals as you but I am good for support and encouragement. Things are challenging for everyone. I work out to feel good and stay in shape. And even tho I don't look like I need to lose weight now, I gained 50lbs back when I was pregnant with my son! That is a lot! I lost most of it but that gut and belly is a challenge to tighten up for me. I wish you the best!!

07 Mar
Oops I posted twice. I suck at this smart phone stuff
23 Posts
Mar 7, 2013 5:27pm
via Android

No weird all.  I  new here too and most people look 16 and all muscle. I am 43 I am not a skinny minnie yet but almost. I lost most of the weight a couple years ago and started gaining again. I am out of shape so some of these workouts are too much for me. So created some for myself on here.  I only have about 20 lbs. To go now.  I always say...baby steps..
Meaning do one change at a time. Add more veggies. Or dont each white flour foods. Or or or. Doing one thing at a time until it becomes habit, then choose another change.  It is possible, I was 197 pounds once upon a time. I will follow you. Feel free to do the same.

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51