I did it!!!!!

4 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
18 Posts
Mar 8, 2013 5:14am
via Android

I found myself cheating!!!!!! T_T I kept reaching for the cookies!!!!! T_T And I told myself... this is baaaaaad i need to stop and not take one more bite. And the evil me laughed and ate some more cookies!!!!! T_T Its okay cuz, I went through the whole kitchen and threw pretty much everything out... I went shopping and bought more snacks and drinks!!! Which are now orange and yellow bell peppers, mushroom bellas, blue berries, onion sticks, advolcados, broccill, spinage and espargas. I bought eggs and sausage, special k cereal flakes. No fat milk!!!! :) chicken, ribs, steaks, pork lion. Well basically at the store i didnt enter the isles... i stayed on the outside.. except i bought a huge package of bottled water. :) and i was there about three hours lol

Image_thumb
23 Posts
Mar 8, 2013 5:31am
via Android

LoL its funny how we talk to ourselves like that.  Once when I realized what I was eating...I spit it out and yelled as loud as I could "No You Cant Have That Its Bad For You"  lol  but I had to just not buy anymore. If I do buy now its because i am taking it to someone else who wants it and no where near my home. :) its is like an addiction if it is anywhere in my home. It keeps calling me.

08 Mar
lol very true!!! I know I messed up my body and it will be very hard but i can get to where i need to be. I dont want to ruin my son's body. So buy junk food no more!!!! :) we can do it!!
Image_thumb
15 Posts
Mar 8, 2013 7:25am
via iOS
Well i did partly the same ..i dont eat sweets that much..but sometimes i make expections and after eating i feel bad..i am on vecation and after this i will stop eating things that arnt good for myself ..
Image_thumb
79 Posts
Mar 8, 2013 4:18pm
via Android

Saturdays and Sundays are tough! I'm in the sea for about 4-5 hours and I'm only with water and a sandwich with lettuce and turkey. When I go home I eat sweets or cakes and I don't feel very bad. I'll burn it tomorrow I say and I do!
I believe its just a matter of time to sto unhealthy habits. It sounds ridiculous but it took me a year to stop all those habits . The summer its more easy cause I eat more fruits, drink all the time water and swimming or sailing everyday! But in winter it gets cold and I often eat a chocolate to get warmer. All this is in our minds !

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51