I need to lose weight. Fastest way?

12 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
3 Posts
Mar 8, 2013 8:01am
via iOS
Anyone know the fastest and safest way to lose 40-50 lbs in 4 months?? I'm trying to lose weight for summer and possibly warped tour!!! A motivation buddy wouldn't hurt either, exchange kiks? :3
09 Mar
Follow my workouts. Do some of my created ones. See how you get on.
Mar 8, 2013 8:59am
via Android

Try to eat every tree hours , breakfast fruit, then vegetbles, lunch just meat and vegetables, fish is the best, then chicken and turkey, do not eat beef and pork too often, after lunch some vegetable, dinner salad, workout 6 days in a week, drink lots of water, avoid any sugar, after 1 month you ll see the different for sure

Image_thumb
19 Posts
Mar 8, 2013 1:41pm
via Android

Change your diet for sure, but running is probably the best way to lose a bunch of weight.

08 Mar
Running is a great way to get lean but to make your body work for you during rest you want to inclued weight training. It'll increase your metabolism and the effects last up to 2 days after a work out. ust make sure if you do both cardio and resistance training in the same work out you start with the weights and end with the cardio or else you'll lose the muscle gain.
Image_thumb
18 Posts
Mar 8, 2013 7:19pm
via Android

I dont know the answer to your question, but i can say this, Fifteen minute workout!! Do one that fits you, and ill do one that fits me. Go! :) yes? :) no? :(

08 Mar
Any suggestions? I usually do AB-boot camp every Other night.
Image_thumb
3 Posts
Mar 8, 2013 7:25pm
via iOS
Thanks for all the advice guys! I appreciate it :) and also I was wondering if someone knew where to find a pre-made eating schedule? Or if someone is willing to share theirs? Would really help! Thanks again guys!
Image_thumb
106 Posts
Mar 8, 2013 11:17pm
via iOS
I eat a bunch of small meals and day and drink tons of water and I have lost a ton of weight. Make sure to eat health and excrise :)
Icon_missing_thumb
2 Posts
Mar 9, 2013 6:59am
via iOS
I'm trying to loose for warped tour also!  What bands are you going to see?  I hope you reach your goal =D
09 Mar
Too many to list, biggest one I'm looking forward to is SWS. Missed them last year:/ definitely going this year though!
Image_thumb
68 Posts
Mar 9, 2013 1:37pm
via iOS
Fastest way - cut off junk food, eat lean protein and do at least an hour of interval training a day. You need to be sweating your arse off. Do 2 days HIIT 1 day off. Results will start showing within a few days.
Image_thumb
12 Posts
Mar 9, 2013 6:02pm
via Android

You read my mind, i needed to know the answers to that question too.. im tryin this "paleo" diet and its real hard to stick to.. all you eat is what cavemen would eat since they were always in good shape: meat, fish, fruits, vegetables etc..nothin proccessed like cheese, wheat stuff etc.. i just wanna lose 30lbs by june..goodluck hope you get the results you want hun ;-)

09 Mar
Try Dukan. Worked for me.
Image_thumb
4 Posts
Mar 9, 2013 7:06pm
via iOS
Go to Gym 3 hours a day and eat only vegetables ...in two weeks you'll lose 5kg-that's what happend to me....good luck.
09 Mar
Everybody is different lol your advice will lead to the yo-yo effect
Image_thumb
4 Posts
Mar 9, 2013 7:53pm
via iOS
I am in the same boat. I need to lose weight for prom this year. I don't eat junk food and I work out 5 days a week but can't seem to lose any weight. Staying the same as when I started. Any advise?
09 Mar
Cut back about 100 calories a day and start off doing slot of cardio to train your body to get use to working out.
Icon_missing_thumb
1 Post
Mar 9, 2013 8:28pm
via iOS
I haven't tried these Yet but I know a few people who, along with diet and exercise, eat belVita breakfast biscuits. They said it gave them energy and helped them lose a lot of weight.
09 Mar
I might give it a try. Thanks :)

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51