Ok please someone help me!

5 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
11 Posts
Mar 9, 2013 12:44am
via iOS
Ok so I have a sore knees, I know, I know, it dosnt like much but I'm really in pain! Could someone please give me a suggestion of what exercises I can do?! Please help!
Image_thumb
69 Posts
Mar 9, 2013 12:48am
via Android

Go for a swim.

Image_thumb
7 Posts
Mar 9, 2013 12:54am
via Android

Honestly, I would take it easy for awhile.  Maybe try to figure out where exactly the pain is originating from.  The anatomy of the knee is relatively simple. Bone bone tendon (connects muscle) meniscus (inside cartilage) and 4 ligaments (connects bone to bone).  A visit to MD is def. warranted if after resting it still is painful, and or there is swelling, redness, or warmth.

Image_thumb
11 Posts
Mar 9, 2013 1:01am
via iOS
Thanks might actually go now! Do you know what exercises to do in the pool?
Image_thumb
36 Posts
Mar 9, 2013 1:06am
via iOS
Rest, rest, rest. Don't stress them till the pain lets up a little. If your knees are new to extensive stretching/exercise it can take a while for them to get used to it. Give them a couple days rest, then maybe see about some milder yoga to ease them into it. I went through the same thing. If the pain isn't related to new workout or intensity thereof, i would definitely lay off the exercise and seek some other help.
09 Mar
Ok thankyou, do you need a workout buddy?
09 Mar
Well i usually use a different program and i don't really have any specific goals, but if you want some accountability i can do that.

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51