need motivation and some hints!!

5 posts | Original | Recent

275987_513476691_615111799_n_thumb
3 Posts
Mar 10, 2013 11:02pm
via Android

ok, so I'm 26 and have a 9 yr old and a 2 yr old. I NEED to get back in shape! currently 4'11" 130 lbs and 34% body fat!! :( I wanna be back to my 110 body and like 22% or better body fat! I've changed my diet, cutting out a lot of junk eating way more fresh fruits and veggies, drinking LOTS of water and taking a multi vitamin! on top of this I've been training myself to run, doing lots of work outs on here and doing random activities and workouts at home on a regular baisis. that being said, 2 months later im seeing next to no changes and very frustrated :(

10 Mar
Try keeping a food and workout diary. Include weigh ins and any other fitness measurements. It may help you see where you are sabotaging your weightloss. If you don't see any thing that may be hindering you, take it to your doctor. He may need to do some tests to determine if a chemical imbalance or physical condition is hindering you. There are lots of medical reasons to weight gain.
Icon_missing_thumb
1 Post
Mar 10, 2013 11:33pm
via Android

Well Begun is half done. Keep it up.

Icon_missing_thumb
1 Post
Mar 10, 2013 11:45pm
via iOS
I'm not sure what workouts your doing but I would go for strength work outs and not weight lose.  They help raise you normal metabolism, when your not working out.
275987_513476691_615111799_n_thumb
3 Posts
Mar 11, 2013 12:24am
via Android

I am on anti depressants.. would that hinder my weight loss? my weight didn't change atvall when I went on them. and my "next to no progress" is like 2 pounds loss. lol in two months! and no bf loss even though I can tell im gaining muscle. :/

Image_thumb
3 Posts
Mar 11, 2013 2:11am
via iOS
Hay Candice I like Anthony.W comments regarding intensity.I will add also if you are doing Cardio ( and you should be at least three day a week) in 20 min sweat should be dripping off your body no reading during your cardio .If this helps your self-esteem your picture would indicate you are looking good peace and happiness be with you:)
12 Mar
thanks scott! I don't, by any means, think I'm overweight. just need to lose these last, stubborn, 20 lbs and tone! :) I'm going to try pushing myself ever harder! thanks guys!

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51