Belly fat

10 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
40 Posts
Mar 12, 2013 1:10am
via Android

I want to loose this belly fat A.S.A.P!! what should I do? Eat? I'll really appreciate it! Thanks:)

12 Mar
I say cut back on sodas and sweets and keep exercising and you would see results o and cut back on ur portions when eating
12 Mar
I will! Thanks:)
13 Mar
You need to eat more bananas more apples drink water also celery tomatoes (fresh ) watermelons and more sea food these foods burn belly fat & of course dont forget to exerciSe every now and again ! hope that helped
15 Mar
I googled some earlier and they have a ton that you sweat so much and you also can feel the pain which is actually good
Image_thumb
4 Posts
Mar 12, 2013 1:22am
via Android

Follow the diet plan.

Icon_missing_thumb
2 Posts
Mar 12, 2013 1:26am
via Android

I really want to get rid of my belly also

Image_thumb
28 Posts
Mar 13, 2013 6:10am
via Android

Me too. I've heard cardio works.

Image_thumb
347 Posts
Mar 13, 2013 6:15am
via iOS
If you want to get six pack,nutrition is compulsory..but if you just want to get good definitions,just be regular and allow some rest days for abs..rest also is important
Fullsizeoutput_9c0_thumb
667 Posts
Mar 13, 2013 1:55pm
via iOS
Eat alot of salad with your meals. Snack on an apple if you hungry. Do 50 sit ups every nights. Do sets if u want.
Image_thumb
10 Posts
Mar 13, 2013 9:56pm
via Android

Listen for all those who are tryna lose belly fat,im with you!and i would say definitely do planks it help alot,here are some that i do..Whole Belly Blast,All Around Abs,and Abs Attack are pretty good.I wish you guys the best and dont give up:)

Image_thumb
10 Posts
Mar 13, 2013 10:32pm
via Android

Thank u guys..O! and if you get snack cravins if you not allergic eat shelld peanuts or no salt almonds is a great benefit with weigh loss and its packd with energy we need

Image_thumb
456 Posts
Mar 13, 2013 11:13pm
via Android

I read once that belly fat is the result of consuming too much sugar & carbs..so try to reduce the portion of these in food..& use healthy sources of sugar..& carbs

as for the workouts..theres nothing better than rope jumping..(not alone of cours)but with abs workout

13 Mar
u can also add apple vinegar to ur salad..it ill burn the fat in ur blood.. & drink gingar or add it to ur food.it tightens the belly & burns calories
Icon_missing_thumb
16 Posts
Mar 14, 2013 12:22am
via iOS
Try fab abs

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51