Losing belly fat???

10 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
7 Posts
Mar 14, 2013 1:32am
via iOS
Hey. I've been trying to find out workouts to lose belly fat, and are there any suggestions? I'm a bit round thanks
14 Mar
If thats ur pic u dont need a workout. I have belly fat
15 Mar
I need to lose some also!
17 Mar
Your picture makes you look great the way you are
17 Mar
I totally agree with Michael C. High intensity interval training will get your body working hard and burning fat. Expect to see stars if you're doing it properly.
19 Mar
The picture is my goal, so no, I don't have abs lol
Image_thumb
32 Posts
Mar 14, 2013 1:39am
via Android

Ab and core workouts.  Intense ones work best, but they'll probably make you sweat a lot.

14 Mar
Image_thumb
32 Posts
Mar 14, 2013 1:41am
via Android

Ur welcome
Try working out to music too, it makes it easier

Image_thumb
19 Posts
Mar 14, 2013 2:24am
via Android

If that's you in the picture, I think you look fine, but HIIT will burn tons of calories fast and that should help.

16 Mar
It's not me. I'm kinda self concience. Thanks
Image_thumb
11 Posts
Mar 14, 2013 7:52am
via Android

it doesnt matter how many ab workouts you do, if you dont eat clean and control ur portions, dont expect immediate results. also good posture is a must ! (:

16 Mar
Thanks a lot!!
Image_thumb
53 Posts
Mar 16, 2013 9:27pm
via Android

You don't need to lose any, you look amazing already!

Image_thumb
22 Posts
Mar 16, 2013 11:05pm
via iOS
You definitely have to change your eating habits, it's tough, but it'll be worth it :)
20 Mar
Thanks!
Icon_missing_thumb
5 Posts
Mar 17, 2013 7:01am
via Android

First concentrate on your diet, getting a tone belly depends a lot on what you eat. Stay away from dairy products and starchy foods example milk, cheese, rice, bread, pasta. Eat more raw foods example fruits, vegetables. Do a cleanse. Second do workouts that dont just focus on your abs, do running for about 30 minutes, weight train, and dont eat starchy, greasy foods past 3pm after 3pm only green vegetables trust me I live by this and I lost 10 pounds and I went from a size 4 to a 0 in six months. Is a gradual process but is worth it. Btw I converted to being a vegan that sure helps to maintain a healthy weight and flat abs.  Make a goal, remember there is no such thing as failure just hard work. Be safe be healthy and good luck

20 Mar
Awesome! Thanks!
Image_thumb
133 Posts
Mar 17, 2013 3:56pm
via Android

Interval training will get you high if you o ush hard...love the feeling!

20 Mar
Thanks!!
Image_thumb
11 Posts
Mar 20, 2013 12:00am
via iOS
Add shakeology to your diet...best thing going to achieve you 6pack and burning off that body fat and storage fat... Check it out at myshakeology.com/sirterry1983 you won't reget it!!
20 Mar
I'll definitely check it out. Thanks

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51