Please answer..

4 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
106 Posts
Mar 16, 2013 2:46pm
via iOS
So I decided to eat less calories in a day to lose weight while also working out. And I didn't want to eat less calories or even diet, for health reasons but I did anyways. But ever since I have eaten less calories I keep feeling reallyyyy dizzy. Why?
16 Mar
Don't east less calories if you're working out. Linda is right, eat 5-6 small meals a day. Low fat, high protein is best. Calories are energy, your diet/workout plan will fail ifyou have no energy!
Image_thumb
65 Posts
Mar 16, 2013 2:50pm
via iOS
You are not eating enough calories, to lose weight you must eat 5 small meals a day, breakfast a snack, lunch, another snack, dinner,   and plenty of water though out the day.  
16 Mar
I don't drink a lot throughout the day. But I do eat a few small meals throughout the day. I just am feeling really dizzy from less calorie intake. I have amniemaa so that's probably one thing that's making me dizzy since I'm eating less calories. I have a calorie counter.
Image_thumb
106 Posts
Mar 16, 2013 2:57pm
I work out all of the time, a couple times throughout the day sometimes once but for a very long time. I eat a few meals throughout the day already
Image_thumb
65 Posts
Mar 16, 2013 3:09pm
via iOS
You have to eat to keep you metabolism going, so please don't skip meals eat every 3 to 4 hrs. If you keep feeling like headed you need to check with your doctor.
17 Mar
I don't miss meals I eat a few times a day but very small meals and I have been changing the calories I take in

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51