Tea drinkers?

14 posts | Original | Recent

Icon_missing_thumb
1 Post
Mar 17, 2013 4:09am
via iOS
Does tea do anything for the body when it comes to weight lose or weight control?
17 Mar
Green tea is very good for you- full of antioxidants and boosts your metabolism!! search more about it! :)
Image_thumb
16 Posts
Mar 17, 2013 12:41pm
via Android

i drink two cups of tea...twice a day...everyday !!

Image_thumb
3 Posts
Mar 17, 2013 1:55pm
via iOS
About 6 cups aday 
Image_thumb
4 Posts
Mar 17, 2013 2:05pm
via iOS
I drink tea every day and yes it does help ur body! If u drink tea it's rilly good for ur skin.
Image_thumb
19 Posts
Mar 17, 2013 2:45pm
via Android

Haha i'm caffine sensetive so ja just tea for me you'll feel the differance belive me

Image_thumb
8 Posts
Mar 18, 2013 5:55am
via Android

Green tea is good and i drink 2 cups of it every day.

Image_thumb
347 Posts
Mar 18, 2013 6:00am
via iOS
I drink green tea with jasmine flowers everytime I can
Image_thumb
36 Posts
Mar 18, 2013 4:20pm
via iOS
Tea is very good for you, just be sure you aren't loading it with sugar and that it's good tea. Because it's made from plants you'll want to watch out for pesticides (you can't wash tea before making it like with vegetables) to get the full benefits of a good cup of tea i would recommend organic, full, loose-leaf teas steeped with a strainer (loose in the cup is the best, but that's less convenient) 
if you want it in bags, Yogi Tea and Traditional Medicinals have good herbal teas with the health benefits listed on the box (yogi tea even comes with some yoga poses :D) with full loose-leaf tea you can steep it more than once and get a good, flavorful cup (or kettle, tea is even better with friends!)
Icon_missing_thumb
4 Posts
Mar 18, 2013 4:34pm
via Android

Is tea good with milk? Heard it loses many of its benefits with milk

Image_thumb
5 Posts
Mar 18, 2013 6:01pm
via iOS
I drink a cup of hot tea without sugar after every meal :)
187101_1177147190_8231364_n_thumb
4 Posts
Mar 18, 2013 7:37pm
via iOS
I drink tea mid workout, to give me extra kick, without affecting my legs. Like coffee and energy drinks. It's better than stims. If I'm weightlifting I drink it with sugar. Your muscles will use it to replenish glucose stores.
Icon_missing_thumb
1 Post
Mar 20, 2013 6:44pm
via Android

Any benefits to cold tea vs. warm or vice versa?

Image_thumb
5 Posts
Mar 20, 2013 7:05pm
via iOS
Such an interesting question. I prefer warm tea because its closer to my body temperature and believe it's more beneficial to my health warm. Easier to digest and flush any waste from the digestive tract.
Think of when you rinse your plates off after a meal, when you have stuck on food you typically use warm or hot water. It makes it easier! Cold tends to harden the stuck on food... I think the same for my internal system.

Here's a link to read, you can formulate your own opinion:

http://www.bewellbuzz.com/general/cold-or-warm-water-whats-better/
Icon_missing_thumb
28 Posts
Mar 20, 2013 8:42pm
via iOS
Hell yeah!
23 Mar
I love green tea, but I have to brush my teeth right away cause it will stain them

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51