Hello all

4 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
8 Posts
Mar 17, 2013 2:34pm
via Android

Hi all. I am new here. Want to loose weight and to feel good and to like myself more. I am 37 with two kids. Will be happy if someone show me how to start

17 Mar
Skimble is a perfect way to start the weight loss road! Just pick the level of your workout, and voila they have tons of workouts to pick from! I usually do cardio everyday with doing strength training to tone. I do the upper body on one day, mid (core) and then lower body each on different days to give the muscles a little rest in between. Also it is a great idea to make yourself accountable on what you eat. I use myfitnesspals. Losing weight the right way needs to be a life changing commitment. I am 33 with 3...
Image_thumb
456 Posts
Mar 17, 2013 7:15pm
via Android

i belive in the 200-300 calorie every 3 or 4 hours to lose weight..start your day with a boosting meal..keep ur energy with smaller meals& end it with something light 3 hours b4 bedtime..this will keep u energized, satesfied & empty at the same time.

As for the workouts..if ur a begginer, do what will make u enjoy working out. eg..f im not in the mood 4 cardio training..i skate or dance as my burning cardio(which i like 2 do for hours)

what im saying is..keep it small..moderat..& fun so u can do it every day

Image_thumb
8 Posts
Mar 18, 2013 5:53am
via Android

Thanks. I will try

18 Mar
Any time^_<
Icon_missing_thumb
1 Post
Mar 18, 2013 5:10pm
via Android

Thanks for your answer
bro

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51