Anyone bloat after eating?

12 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
54 Posts
Mar 17, 2013 6:40pm
via Android

What can I do to stop bloating after meals. Before breakfast my abs are there but afterwards I look about 6 month pregnant honestly ive never seen anything like it. This consists after every meal. And yes I eat healthy apart from the odd day help please!

18 Mar
I have the same problem... my stomach bloats bad but I've been told its like heartburn .. gastritis...
Mar 17, 2013 6:43pm
via Android

I have the SAME problem. Its so discouraging!!

Image_thumb
6 Posts
Mar 17, 2013 6:57pm
via Android

Hmmmm tough one...I suggest just have pure protein meal for breakfast and see if you still look bloated afterwards..completely cut your carbs out...good luck

Image_thumb
456 Posts
Mar 17, 2013 7:23pm
via Android

My sister have the same problem..she is skinny btw..she found out that its her colon just reacting..so ask ur docter

sometimes f u eat a meal with high fiber like oats or bananas..u'll bloat a little bit..

17 Mar
& i agree with Andrew.m ..u should try pure protein breakfast
Mar 17, 2013 7:24pm
via Android

Question, what would the protein before breakfast do?

17 Mar
its not before..its a protein breakfast f u eat carbs, grains or fiber ..they will activate the digestion system..so u might bloat after.
Image_thumb
456 Posts
Mar 17, 2013 8:10pm
via Android

Check out these..might help u both with the bloating

http://www.drbriffa.com/2011/08/04/whats-causing-this-ladys-stomach-to-bloat-after-eating/

http://www.buzzle.com/articles/bloated-stomach-after-eating.html

Image_thumb
217 Posts
Mar 17, 2013 8:48pm
via iOS
Same!!! I look in the mirror in the morning thinking yey I see progress! Then after a meal I feel like the fattest girl in the world
Image_thumb
76 Posts
Mar 17, 2013 8:56pm
via Android

Hmmmm try drinking water with one or two lemon wedges/slices. Lemon acids breaks down belly fat. Which may give u that bloated look. Hope this helps!

Image_thumb
54 Posts
Mar 17, 2013 9:34pm
via Android

Thanks guys im a size 8 so when my stomach bloats I look pregnant its so annoying I excercise 5 times a week and eat the right amount healthy foods im going to try protein breakfast instead of branflakes and try and cut out bread completely ( I usually bloat the most when ive had homemade soup and a slice of wholegrain bread for lunch) and try the lemon and water thanks for the help

Image_thumb
7 Posts
Mar 17, 2013 11:51pm
via Android

OMG! I thought I was the only one in the world! After I eat I look 6mos pregnant! A friend of mine said I  might be allergic to gluten which is in almost many foods.

17 Mar
I was tested but was not allergic. :( I was hoping I'd at least have an answer for my bloating.
Image_thumb
7 Posts
Mar 17, 2013 11:57pm
via Android

Wow! I've had this problem for years but it seems worse the older I get.

Image_thumb
7 Posts
Mar 18, 2013 12:55am
via Android

After each meal? How much to drink?

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51