trying to have a hourglass stomach

5 posts | Original | Recent
10 Posts
Mar 18, 2013 6:07am
via Android

what excersizes can i do that will give me an hourglass shape stomach or body???

18 Mar
I have an hourglass body shape it's not a cute as you think :/
19 Mar
i do too but i would like to tone mine more
36 Posts
Mar 18, 2013 4:26pm
via iOS
An hourglass figure isn't really something you can achieve, it's a body type. Trust me i'd love to have that but your body type is part of who you are and you just have to work with and strut what you've got. If it comforts you any my sis is an hourglass and hates it. Personally i'd give up cheesecake and lipstick for the figure she had at age 13 lol
52 Posts
Mar 18, 2013 7:51pm
via Android

Workin with a ball for sit ups and obliques. Also doing cardio can reduce fat in those areas. B blessed.

226 Posts
Mar 19, 2013 1:10am
via iOS
If you want an hourglass body, you need to have strong glutes, a small waist, broad shoulders, and/or big breasts. Depending on what body type you currently possess, the process could be really easy or really hard. If you are more pencil shaped, focus on slightly building your shoulders and glutes to create an allusion of a really small waist. If you have a pear shape, just slightly build your shoulders. If you have a round or boxy shape, focus on slimming your waist and trimming down entirely. Do a lot of heavy cardio so that your waist will be trim, not thick. It is very easy for us women to get a thick waist through ab exercises. Please note that genetics play a huge role in our body types.

Good luck!
1 Post
Mar 19, 2013 1:13am
via Android

I have one & I just developed it at 13 ish. If you have wider shoulders or decenrs boobs just work lower body and abs. Most of its body type though

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51