How to tone up/ stay flexible?

3 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
1 Post
Mar 19, 2013 1:46am
via iOS
I'm pretty happy with my weight but I want to get rid of my soft belly and overall softness. I run out of breath after 4 secs of running and I have no exercise/gym routine whatsoever before this. I also need help on how to increase my energy. Any ideas?
19 Mar
1.cardio ,do it slow if you can't 2.have a weight routine 3.yoga ,it makes you flexible Are you using myfitnesspal ? If not go and download it it helps to keep track of your daily calories intakes and etc Add me in myfitnesspal for tips and routines : mrerict You can follow our team,BodyAssault,for workout tips ,nutrition ,motivational purposes and etc We give free tips ,workout routines ,nutrition tips and etc,so why not hit us an email now? Our team- Instagram : bodyassault Facebook: Www.facebook.com/bodyassault Email : bodyassault@icloud.com Personal- Email : eric_teng@me.com Instagram : mrerict Myfitnesspal : mrerict Facebook :...
Image_thumb
10 Posts
Mar 19, 2013 1:47am
via Android

omggg this happens to me too at timess :/

19 Mar
Right? I want to buy a treadmill but would it be worth it?
19 Mar
well thats wat i did and it did work. i first started.with doing 15 min the first week, then 30 the next,.then 45, then an hour, i lost like 20 pounds and i found that mt body got used to it
Fullsizeoutput_9c0_thumb
667 Posts
Mar 19, 2013 5:09am
via iOS
Noo before you run you must walk. Walking is excellent. Because you can walk further than you can run you will burn more calories over endurance. Treadmill is excellent. But you must be disciplined otherwise you will just end up ignoring it.

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51