Icon_missing_thumb
1 Post
Mar 19, 2013 9:57pm
via Android

How do i lose my belly fat pleasee help

19 Mar
Not eatting jk but sit ups
19 Mar
I try not to eat alot I mean im not fat fat but I can lose like 10 pounds from my belly lol
20 Mar
Cardio
Image_thumb
1022 Posts
Mar 19, 2013 11:04pm
via Android

Start eating healthier. Lower the amounts of carbs you eat everyday. This will decrease the amount of calories you consume. Try to fill this up with proteines and good fats. A good rule is to go arround 20% under the amount of daily kcl's you need. And try to keep ur diet 40-40-20 protiens-carbs-fat. And workout ;)

These are some basics to lower ur bodyfat. Dont focus to much on weight!

20 Mar
Should I get gym membership or do you think eating right and do some workouts at home will also help?
Image_thumb
11 Posts
Mar 19, 2013 11:17pm
via iOS
Try shakeology it's done wonders for me... One of its benefits is to help you get rid of storage fat! Helped me get my six pack... Has tons of more benefits too but check it out at myshakeology.com/sirterry1983
Image_thumb
1022 Posts
Mar 20, 2013 1:10am
via Android

Eating right will be the biggest factor. Try to calculate what your daily need is (kcl wise). When you manage to stay arround 20% under this, it will give you a healthy and controlled weightloss.

There are 2 kinds of workouts you can do to speed up the process. The first o ne is cardio. What this will do is increase the debt in kcl's you're eating and what your body is using. This will make you lose fat. For cardio you don't need a gym membership, but it sure works as an motivation tool!

The second workout is strenght training. What this wil do is increase your muscle mass (slowly but steady). With more muscle mass your body will burn more energy. So you can eat the same but burn more fat!

So what i ALWAYS advice is, first look at your diet. Second thing is, dont be afraid of strenght training!!!! 95% if the women dont understand that periodic strenght training will help them alot more than some sporadic cardio. And no you wont look like arnold schwartsenegger, even if you tried ;).

Lots of text. Hopes this basic info can help you a bit.

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51