How to shred side fat (love handles) ????

11 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
14 Posts
Mar 26, 2013 9:29am
via Android

I hve a bit of side fat...i really want to shred them...cn any1 please suggest me what should i do to lose those irritatin love handles??? :( P.S. : i'm a vegetarian....

27 Mar
Rotating crunches:::plenty water::cardio exercises
Fullsizeoutput_9c0_thumb
667 Posts
Mar 26, 2013 11:28am
via iOS
Interval cardio workouts. Push yourself to the max then stop then push. This will melt your fat. Love handles also. Don't forget 100%  training 100% diet
Icon_missing_thumb
4 Posts
Mar 26, 2013 12:34pm
via iOS
I'm doing intermittent fasting. That has been working for me- for weight loss. Also, strength training.
Icon_missing_thumb
4 Posts
Mar 26, 2013 12:35pm
via iOS
Also, I don't eat carbohydrates- except fro
 Veggies and fruit.
Image_thumb
34 Posts
Mar 26, 2013 3:40pm
via iOS
Yes consuming 1200 calories a day is amazing for you.....NOT! Know how to get into shape you god damn well work at it, it takes months of hard work and dedication, or you can starve yourself like a little child and become a feeble weak hunk of crap. I literally have to go have a 1000 calorie shake after reading that someone only eats vegetables for carbs. Jesus Christ people. Include new lower back exercises to your work out also toss in hip raises and side crunches everyother day or when you do abbs. You don't have to listen to me but don't starve yourself bro, if anything double your calorie intake and work out twice as hard. Cheat your workout is only cheating yourself
Image_thumb
34 Posts
Mar 26, 2013 4:25pm
via iOS
Let me add to this, if you are cutting for a competition replacing high carb complexs that are also high in glucose and fat and other things with vegetables is not a bad idea. Like white bread, i eat white bread immediately after a work out for carbs but if I was cutting I might substitute for kale. But to replace all carbs with vegetables is a bad idea, you'd be ignoring major parts of the food guide if you were cutting out all carbs that aren't vegetables. 
A) I don't believe anyone on this site is competing 
B) not all vegetables are high in carbs; kale spinach dark greens and green beans would be your best bet. Celery, lettuce even cucumbers are mostly water and you'd need to eat your body weight worth to get anything from them. 
I don't realize when reading threads not everyone is looking at the same physical goals as I am and I was told by my buddy/personal trainer that if I wanted to "cut", for 2-3 weeks I should lower my calories to 4000-5000 a day and replace most of my carbs with vegetables. Note the short time frame, you don't want to be doing that for any extension of time that you don't have to be. Last words, if you're losing weight do it healthily and don't ignore the Canadian food guide. 

Icon_missing_thumb
4 Posts
Mar 26, 2013 4:40pm
via iOS
I don't eat carbs because I can't eat them- digestive issues. But let me say, I have been carb- free (except for natural carbs found in natural food- fruits and veggies)- for over 3 years. I'm a mom of 3- I weigh 130. 5'7, 21% body fat (aiming fir 18%), I do weight lifting, cardio, stretching and long runs without carbs! I'm alive, haven't passed out once. I have no fat love handles, no big thighs or anything else. I could keep up at the gym with my carb eating friends- no problem... And did I mention I run around with 3 kids. No baby fat on this body. I also don't eat my first meal until after I work out (2PM)-- and I am healthy. All my blood tests are fantastic and in range. But-- saying all that- EVERYONE is different and need different foods and excerises to stay fit. Just saying that this diet and lifestyle works for me.
Icon_missing_thumb
4 Posts
Mar 26, 2013 4:42pm
via iOS
Also, I am not a vegan or a vegetarian. Actually, most of my diet is meat and fat and veggies on the side. Not much fruit- but I do love fruit.
Image_thumb
18 Posts
Mar 26, 2013 4:48pm
via Android

My love handles workout!No Love For Love Handles

Image_thumb
34 Posts
Mar 26, 2013 5:56pm
via Android

Marta and william both have some very good points. My wife is pretty sedatary except for chasing our kids around and only eats once a day. Shes 5"5 and 120 pounds and wears it very well i mite add. That works for her. Now for me im 5"8  and 175 and eat like a pig! Lots of fruits and veggies. Always make sure u get those. But also alot of bread fish chicken and watever else i can get my hands on. Iv always been a runner. I at the very least get 3-4 hours of running a week. At tbe beginning of the year i wanted to beef up s little so started lifting more and doing alot of push ups pull ups more abb and back work. I am by no means ripped or big and bulky but one look in the mirror tells me im doing something right. Iv gained some weight and lost some fat. Decide wst u want ang go for it.

Image_thumb
32 Posts
Mar 26, 2013 5:58pm
via iOS
Lots of side v-ups and regular v-ups!!!:)

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51