How many meals a day should eat?

6 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
4 Posts
Mar 26, 2013 8:50pm
via Android

I eat  lunch, then I eat whenever I wanted, I do not have regular meals ..
It is good or not??

26 Mar
Some people say 5 small meals a day is good for metabolism. Others say 3 good meals. I recommend at least eating something for breakfast to start off your metabolism
27 Mar
5 to 6 smallllll meals a day. Drink plenty of water. And my doctor told me the other day that lunch should be the biggest meal of the day and make sure to eat breakfast ad don't eat past 6 or 7 hope this helps! :)
Icon_missing_thumb
1 Post
Mar 26, 2013 9:09pm
via iOS
I used to do exactly what you do/did. But they say 6 meals a day is the best, but I don't have the time to do that. So 3 meals a day with limited snacks is what I do, and I really notice a big difference just within the first couple of days.
Icon_missing_thumb
1 Post
Mar 26, 2013 9:23pm
via iOS
I do the eat every 3 hours and make sure I eat within the first hour of being up and don't eat 3 hours before going to bed. Most days I eat 5 "meals" all of them have protein ( I am trying to build musical) I limit to only 3 starches a day a two or three good servings of fruit (fruit should be eaten with first 3 "meal" of the day none later on) I have noticed I have a lot more energy, don't have cravings because I know I will be eating again soon, I don't over eat and I have lost 11 lbs in 2 months sometimes its more important to get the right nutrients then when you eat though but this works for me
Image_thumb
50 Posts
Mar 27, 2013 6:56am
via Android

Well u definetly need a good breakfast

Image_thumb
12 Posts
Mar 27, 2013 1:34pm
via iOS
At least 5 meals a day.
I also consider an apple with cheese a meal.
I dont mean 5 pizzas
Image_thumb
10 Posts
Mar 27, 2013 3:22pm
via Android

5 meals are ok, 3 strong & 2 light (1 fruit or protein bar)

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51