Is a month enough to lose 10lbs?

2 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
1 Post
Mar 26, 2013 11:33pm
via iOS
I'll be going to the coast for a modeling gig in about a month and duh, I'll be spending some time on the beach! I want a beach body so I guess losing 10lbs and toning up could help me out. Any suggestions on what I could do to do that by April 24th? It's really my tummy and thighs I wanna work with.
26 Mar
1200 calorie diet. CARDIO & LOTS OF WATER!!! I would do cardio everyday for an hour & do some toning workouts here & there or every other day. Good luck!
26 Mar
I lost 10lbs in like 3 weeks just by doing lots of cardio and eating healthy oh and drinking lots of water
27 Mar
Depends on your body type. Add a little change to your eating habit && definitely exercise. #1 Water Water Water Water check out the5WK HEALTH DIFFERENCE Topic. Will be hard work but us doing will most definitely support you. ...
27 Mar
Good luck on modeling you're gorgeous I'm sure you could go far! And yes Hun 10 lbs isn't to much nor is it to little to lose just make sure you're eating good and deff do NOT starve yourself! Good luck and congratulations on the modeling
Image_thumb
32 Posts
Mar 27, 2013 3:01am
via iOS
Yes this is achieved by doing a few good exersizes on hear and eating mostly fruits and vegtables with a little bit of not bad fat thrown in there! Hoe this helps!!;)

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51