Need to lose 50-60 pounds in like 2-3 months

13 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
12 Posts
Mar 29, 2013 3:17am
via Android

Hey I need to lose 50 to 60 pounds in like 2 to 3 months and I need help snd advice please anthing would help even a workout buddy so ya please and thank you :)

29 Mar
Hi beauti
29 Mar
01 Apr
Hey! The same goal for me too ! So I'm interested.
01 Apr
Oh awesome
3:14pm
hey i got tha same goal!! ive been taking hydroxy cut, walking 2 miles a day, eating less than 1500 cals a day, and playing softball!! i have lost 10 lbs in 4 weeks so im trying to boost it a bit. i kno i can do it but i need something to push me to work harder. it feels good knowing people r out there supporting ur goals!!! i will be with u all the way!!! also use the Lose It app. it helps
Fullsizeoutput_9c0_thumb
667 Posts
Mar 29, 2013 6:31am
via iOS
Jogging and walking will help. Cut and ChiseledNo More Arm Flab :)Legs And Bum  Multi-Plank Challenge Also try those workouts. Remember 100% diet and 100% training
Image_thumb
14 Posts
Mar 29, 2013 8:10am
via Android

Wow thats quite alot of weight to lose in a short period but definately acheivable. Start a diet . Southbeach diet would be a good one lots of excersice make sure your sweating. Stay hydrated though and also I would suggest you take raspberry ketones stay away from other diet pills though but if you do these things I really think youll see great results best of luck to you.

29 Mar
Wow thanks ill do that hey if you ever need a workout buddy hmu
30 Mar
Oh hey by the way can you tell me where I can get that raspberry ketones?
30 Mar
Walmart actually sells them theyre like 7 bucks for 60 of them
30 Mar
Oh ok cool and like what and how do I take them I just really need to do this thats all
30 Mar
Take one a day. Eat a small snack before you take them bcuz with any supplement taking them on an empty stomach can upset your gut.
Image_thumb
612 Posts
Mar 29, 2013 8:48am
via Android

Insanity program.

29 Mar
Thata im planing on odering that's in a few weeks
Image_thumb
1 Post
Mar 30, 2013 1:30am
via iOS
Hi Nate! There's an app called MyFitnessPal where you could set weight goals and it helps you keep track of what you eat to reach your desired weight. I hope you find it helpful.
01 Apr
It's a great app -- I use it every day.
01 Apr
yeah, me too! It helped me lose a lb every week.
04 Apr
I tried it its weird though like idk
04 Apr
So did you like it? I hope it works for you. It helped me get an idea of what I eat and made me lose alot because of it.
07 Apr
Ya it was ok I actually found a better one its called noom way better I think lol
Icon_missing_thumb
135 Posts
Mar 30, 2013 5:54pm
via Android

Insanity is really insanity

Icon_missing_thumb
7 Posts
Mar 31, 2013 2:54am
via Android

Have you tried meal replacement shakes to help you stay more disciplined? I have always skipped breakfast, either skipped lunch or had gas station food and then had a big dinner and snaked before bed. The shakes really help me get the nutrients i need without eating junk.

Take a look at http://tmabrolat.myvi.net/. Maybe joining the challenge will be just the tool you're missing

If you have any questions please message me!

#fightingobesity

01 Apr
Do you have any meal replacements that you could possibly buy at Walmart?
04 Apr
Um I do but they are really expensive for my budget
Image_thumb
18 Posts
Apr 1, 2013 5:32am
via iOS
Good luck Nate. I want to lose the same amount of weight I'm the same amount of time but with my work schedule I know it's not realistic for me to do. I am shooting for 20 lbs in 2-3months.
01 Apr
Thanks and Good luck to you to
Icon_missing_thumb
1 Post
Apr 2, 2013 6:21am
via iOS
I use my fitness pal and I've been loosing roughly about a pound a day. Diet is important fruits, veggies and meat. I eat at least one vegan meal a day. I try to burn at least 400 calories.
12 May
I use my fitness pal also and I have lost 7lbs in a week using that and doing workout pro
Image_thumb
58 Posts
Apr 2, 2013 1:30pm
via iOS
It took me almost 2 months to lose 14lb and i worked my butt off literally. Im trying to tell u that its hectic hard work. Dont go on any diet that wil have negative effects on your body. Otherwise, good-luck.
02 Apr
thank you
Apr 3, 2013 12:23am
via iOS
Just try insanity.. And eat right.. You will shed the weight off In a healthy way..
275997_100004605425326_746548928_n_thumb
64 Posts
Apr 3, 2013 10:37pm
via Android

My dad baths and he spends about 3 hours in a steaming hot bath, in which. Time, he can loose about 5 pounds.

Icon_missing_thumb
1 Post
May 12, 2013 1:56am

Lose 50-60 pounds in 2 or 3 months is a big weight loss goal. There are people who achive this and you can actually do that as well but you will have to change your lifestyle. The first thing you need to do is to change your eating habit. It's very important to eat healthy in order to lose weight. Avoid all kind of fast food, eat more fruit and vegetable and avoid all kind of sweet drink. Drink a lot of water. Increase your physical activity is also important. Remember every move you make, your body burn calories.

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51