How fast can I loose weight, get toned and have ripped abs????

9 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
7 Posts
Mar 30, 2013 5:32pm
via iOS
Loose weight??
Image_thumb
78 Posts
Mar 30, 2013 5:53pm
via Android

I think it would depend on where you're starting off physically and how dedicated you are. Hope you reach your goals though

Image_thumb
7 Posts
Mar 30, 2013 5:57pm
via iOS
Am obbssessed, it's like I wanna workout like for the whole day. But I have a lil prob with eating.
30 Mar
I used to eat a lot n unhealthy then i found an app called noon that helps and with exercise i lost 20 lbs in 4 weeks. I hope it helps good luck
30 Mar
The app is called noom sorry auto correct
30 Mar
Same here!!! It's kind of a mental thing when you think about it.
30 Mar
What is the app called
30 Mar
Is it for iPhone
Mar 30, 2013 6:16pm
via Android

Hello I'm Shaina and in 2011 I weighed 286. I now weigh 175, no longer eat fast food and cook most of my meals! You have to envision your body as you want it. Envision yourself eating a healthy diet. Keep your thoughts positive. Don't think about oh I'm never going to be able to stop eating these unhealthy foods, think i an already making choices to eating a healthier lifestyle! You can have those same things you love in different ways. Trading a little this for that. Use olive oil, no butter, sea salt instead of table salt. Small differences make big changes. Keep it fun, get a new light cooking book! It makes things fun and we love fun things by nature so in turn we love it! The more you love it the more you practice it, then it becomes habit. You'll start seeing dramatic changes quickly if you keep your thoughts positive. It helps step up your awareness and helps you become a better person in general! Blessings to you on your journey,I have faith you'll reach your goals! I see you already there!

Image_thumb
21 Posts
Mar 30, 2013 6:35pm
via Android

Ima be verrry honest with you, all that is a process I've been doing it for 5 years, u just gota want the change and b determined

Image_thumb
7 Posts
Mar 30, 2013 7:16pm
via iOS
Do I just search up the app
Image_thumb
7 Posts
Mar 30, 2013 7:17pm
via iOS
I know but it's not that easy, I think it's a process.
Image_thumb
1 Post
Mar 30, 2013 7:29pm
via iOS
Simple
Image_thumb
7 Posts
Mar 30, 2013 7:29pm
via iOS
How soo??

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51