Eating habit.

4 posts | Original | Recent

186535_1501992167_5317807_n_thumb
1 Post
Mar 31, 2013 6:12am
via Android

How in the world do you beat your eating habit.. and what is the best weight lose workout on here. I love working out but find it hard to lose weight.

31 Mar
I drink a lot of WATER! keeps me feeling full & I also drink green tea (tea bags not the sugary drinks). I only drink water everyday all day, nothing else. As for eating, just make sure you eat small portions but also have a snack in between meals. You'll lose weight quicker by a healthy diet oppose to working out a lot and eating like crap. What helps me is counting my calories and I use a calorie counter app for that. It helps me a lot but I know it doesn't work for some people.
31 Mar
And mostly all of the workouts on here created by skimble are awesome and will help u lose weight. You just gotta try'em and see which ones u like. You'll see results! Good luck.
Image_thumb
144 Posts
Mar 31, 2013 1:23pm
via iOS
I downloaded the ShapeUp app as well as I stopped eating snacks,candy, ketchup,sauces, drink coke or juice basically everything with sugars and fat we don't need. You don't have to do this but ShapeUp is great if you wanna loose weight and keep control of the amount of food you eat each day.
Icon_missing_thumb
1 Post
Mar 31, 2013 1:54pm
via Android

I tend to eat smaller meal portions more often, multiple times a day. For example, eating 5-6 meals a day, let calories, than eating 3-4 high calories. It keeps your metabolism running longer, plus, it almost feels like you're eating more.

Most importantly, always, always, ALWAYS, eat a well balanced breakfast.

Fullsizeoutput_9c0_thumb
667 Posts
Mar 31, 2013 4:42pm
via iOS
Just cut down on sugar. Drink only water. And when you exercise. Do exercise the works on multiple muscle groups. And keep rest times short. Like 10 sec. Like for example. Do lunges for 30 seconds then press ups with burps for 30 sec and mountain climbers for 30 seconds. Repeat this 3 times. No rest times. Continuously. This is a great exercise. And will burn calories even when your asleep.
31 Mar
Keep workouts intense

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51