Whats the quickest way to lose 10 pounds?

5 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
14 Posts
Apr 2, 2013 4:52am
via Android

Whatz the quick way to lose 10 pounds....i gained weight from birthcontrol....i need help getting rid of the 10 pounds i gained from it

02 Apr
Well, my dear the averaged weight being lost at a fast paste, is a ratio of 4:7 being gained back. However, to answer your question you could always go to GNC or online && get some dieting pills in which your taking a chance on there possible side effects||| or you get get your correct amount of fiber, calcium, proteins, && vitamins in your daily diet [I would prefer Organic], lots of water, green tea is a great way to increase your loss amount. EXERCISING X58!!!
02 Apr
Their not there
09 Apr
Cardio, go for bit of run, skipping, boxing, sit ups, girl push ups, well basically 1 hour a day of high intensity workout, and eat stuff like veggies, witbix (wheat) so yea basically cut out on fat food NO FAST FOOD
Image_thumb
144 Posts
Apr 2, 2013 6:37am
via iOS
Workout and eat healthy, cut out on all unnecessary sugars and you'll see results. This is the most effective way if you want to keep yourself -10 pounds. Unbalanced diets are nothing to recommend since people usually gain the weight again.
Image_thumb
5 Posts
Apr 2, 2013 2:06pm
via Android

U have to workout and eat rite and stick to it

Icon_missing_thumb
2 Posts
Apr 2, 2013 4:19pm
via iOS
Workout and eat healthy all I can tell u
Image_thumb
14 Posts
Apr 7, 2013 5:00pm
via Android

So i already lost 6 pounds :) yay

07 Apr
Good job! What works for me is I cut out coffee and soda, mostly water and I started juicing, and I only eat vegetables after 8pm, and switched to wjole wheat and am using this calorie counter app. Helps u watch what u eat! Good luck (:

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51