Lose weight fast without changing eating habits

3 posts | Original | Recent

Icon_missing_thumb
1 Post
Apr 5, 2013 7:17pm
via Android

I am bout to be 22 I have a 5 and 3 year old and since the passing of my father and other personal problems I have gained weight. Whats the best way to lose weight fast

06 Apr
Ok look.. I have a friend and she is doing awesome with a very easy diet I told her to try.. to make it count on you Anna... pick a good healthy diet... of veggies. Chicken... water.. etc.. you pick your diet... and just follow that diet two days a week.. it can be either two days in a row or as far apart as you like but it must be two days a week.. I told my friend to do her diet on a Monday and Friday.. Monday is lazy day so no work out motivation.. Friday is family...
Icon_missing_thumb
7 Posts
Apr 5, 2013 11:25pm
via Android

Hard to read your post....but per title...workout.  There are minor eating changes that could help.
Eat early and slowly and use a smaller plate.  Get good sleep and try to be at peace. 

A pound is 3500 calories.  If you want to lose a pound a week you have to pick up your activity level, using 500 calories a day.  Using those food tips could reduce that amount.  Good luck!

Icon_missing_thumb
5 Posts
Apr 6, 2013 3:31am

I changed my eating habbits and loss a lot of weight. But it made my face small and I also got weakness. I am worried for it. Please tell me how could I manage my fitness and health.

Glenvale Supported Living

182-184 Hursley Road Toowoomba QLD 4350 Australia

Phone : +61 1300 765 051

http://www.glenvalesupportedliving.com.au/

Providing community aged care supported living housing in Toowoomba, the Glenvale Villas are the perfect option for your loved ones, if they need a little extra help with daily living.

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51