Thigh gap help

6 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
56 Posts
Apr 6, 2013 10:07pm
via iOS
I am wondering what leg workouts are the best on here to get a thigh gap.. I workout a lot, but can't seem to get the complete thigh gap look as I want.. My thighs are about 18 inches and I am about 5ft5.5 if that matters.. How many inches do you think I need to knock of my thighs to get one? And which leg exercises are the best ?? I really hate my thighs and need them smaller
14 Apr
What's a thigh gap? If its what I think it is it looks trifling to me. Looks like a bomb can fly through it. But that's just my opinion:-)
15 Apr
A thigh gap is when you stand together with your feet touching.. Your thighs don't touch
15 Apr
Oh I don't see many people with that. I always think it looks weird when I do see it though.I don't really see curvy women with it. Its always the super skinny ones.
15 Apr
There's this one exercise I do I'm not sure of the same sorry. But you lie on your side with your knees bent and on top of each other . From here you bend your knee to touch your other knee so you bend it in then switch and bend it ankle to ankle so your tapping your knee with your other knee on your side and your only lifting on leg up at a time then you switch to the other side hope that helps! Oh and look up some Pilates strengthing stretches those help!
15 Apr
Thanks Victoria , I know that Exercise and do it often.. It really does work.. I love Pilates as well
Fullsizeoutput_9c0_thumb
667 Posts
Apr 7, 2013 9:47am
via iOS
After you go for a jog (preferably in the morning) you must do different leg exercises. So while your legs are warmed and you working on your legs you burning alot of fat and building alota muscle Leaping Legs my favorite leg exercise is walking lunges with dumbells
Image_thumb
56 Posts
Apr 8, 2013 7:08pm
via iOS
Any other tips
08 Apr
Do leg stretches and always keep to your diet
08 Apr
Only drink water. Lean meats only. Stock up on veggies. Stay away from suger
Image_thumb
226 Posts
Apr 8, 2013 7:28pm
via iOS
What is your build? Are you curvy or straight? If you are straight, it is not likely that you will be able to get a thigh gap. Straight women have small pelvises, so their thighs naturally lack a gap. If you are curvy (you have a wide pelvis), then you should be able to achieve a thigh gap by burning fat in the inner thigh. Find workouts that strengthen and tone your inner thigh muscles. Here is a good workout: Thinner Inner Thighs

Hope this helps!
08 Apr
Kinda straight from what I research my waist is about 24.5 hips 31.5 and bust around 31
08 Apr
Yeah, you may not be able to achieve a thigh gap. I would still work on my inner thighs, though. What makes the inner thigh unsightly is when it is all fat. Your goal should be to have toned inner thighs, not a thigh gap. Also, if your thighs are 18in, they are really slim anyway. Good luck on reaching your goal!
Image_thumb
27 Posts
Apr 14, 2013 8:02am
via iOS
I have been working very hard to get a thigh gap. The truth is that not everyone can have one. You may be working as hard as you can and not quite achieving the look you want. 
Study has shown that it depends on the build of your body on if you will be able to have a gap in between your thighs. You many have small hips or your bone structure might not allow you to have one no matter how hard you work for it.

Good luck! 
Maybe you just need to work harder..... Or you just have small hips

And Araina.H is right! 
15 Apr
Thanks Chelsea , yeah I been told that my hips may be to small for a thigh gap, but I still see them as big. Guess it is a female thing.. Good luck on getting your thigh gap as well. Feel free to follow me
Image_thumb
7 Posts
Apr 15, 2013 10:24pm

You are genetically predisposed to have a thigh gap or NOT. You could be the skinniest person in the world and your thighs could still touch. The fact that you want to achieve this thigh gap is a red flag to me. That should not be your goal. Your goal should be to be healthy and happy. Don't run yourself dry over this "fad". Just don't! 

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51