Gastric bypass

3 posts | Original | Recent
1 Post
Apr 7, 2013 7:53pm
via Android

I am have had the gastric bypass. I had yeah it in February first 2011. I had lost down 2 hundred and sixty nine pounds. I gained back up to 2 hundred and twenty pounds. I am now two hundred and three pounds my goal is 2 get down two 100 20 pounds. Can anyone help me find a good exercise program and dietArt of Exercise: Free Level I

9 Posts
Apr 7, 2013 8:12pm
via iOS
This is really confusing to read because sometimes you use the number 2 to represent the word "to."  Other times you spell out the word "two," but I think you mean to use "to."  Correct me if I am wrong but do you mean that after the bypass you went to 169 lbs, then gained some weight back.  Currently you are at 203 and you're goal is 169?  In terms of your diet you need to discuss that with you're doctor as the size of your meals and the foods you can't tolerate depends on the type of bypass you had and any other GI issues you may have.  For exercise, try to find something that you enjoy and are likely to stick to.  Then establish realistic short and long term goals for yourself. You should always be exercising at minimum 4x/week for 30m in your target heart rate zone.  That is the recommendation by the national heart association.  Remember that being healthy is a life long commitment that you have to keep working at.  Congrats on the weight you have lost and the effort that you are making to reach a healthy weight.
07 Apr
I meant to say "your goal is 120." You won't have to worry much about losing the weight as the bypass limits how much food it takes to fill your stomach, which sends hormones to your brain signal that you are full. Just concentrate on establishing healthy lifestyle modifications as directed by your primary doctor. The weight loss will come and you will stay in a healthy weight range as long as you continue to eat right and exercise. Don't rely on a list of foods to eat and avoid. Actually learn about nutrition so you can identify complex carbs...
157 Posts
Apr 7, 2013 11:01pm
via Android

I love the success stories from the Body by Vi challenge. The diet works and it is helpful to have such a positive community of fellow challengers. Check out the video on my website and I will try to connect you with people in your area. Let me know if I can help.

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51