50 lbs to lose...any tips???

5 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
5 Posts
Apr 8, 2013 9:21am
via Android

Hey! Ive always been a bigger girl and quite frankly im tired of it. My goal is to lose atleast 55 lbs. I havent set a time frame. I dont want to be super skinny or have a lot of muscle. I want to look toned and have a flat stomach. Any tips or ideas? Ive been using this ap for a week and been counting calories and so far ive lost 4lbs.

08 Apr
Try checking out zumba. Ive been doing it the last few months and its helped me to tone up and have fun working out at the same time. If u luv dancing this will feel like clubbing for an hour rather than working out!
08 Apr
Thanks zumba sounds like fun! I know of a few places that offer it as a class
08 Apr
Zumba is awsome. I use ps3 game. Down 2 sizes. Getting ready to go down another. They also have it for the wii or xbox. Saw an add in bed, bath and beyond. Whole package for $50. You have to shake and swing your whole body, burns a lot of calories fast.
12 Apr
I went to a sings class an loved it
Image_thumb
58 Posts
Apr 8, 2013 10:02am
via iOS
Try a low fat diet with exercising 4times a week. Brisk walking or running burns fat fast
08 Apr
Oh and good luck. Hope you reach ur goal. I know weight loss can be hard, but you just have keep on. Setting goals is very important, so set a time. :)
08 Apr
Thanks. I've just been afraid I'll get discouraged by setting a time frame if I didn't make it
08 Apr
I have one big goal and i have weekly goals, so if i dont make my goal it motivates me to work harder the next week :)
371822_819420416_1187842903_n_thumb
21 Posts
Apr 9, 2013 2:30am
via Android

If you are ready for a lifestyle change then check out the 24 day challenge and dvd system at Advosooner.com

Image_thumb
17 Posts
Apr 9, 2013 4:26pm
via iOS
A juice fast. It rids the body of toxins and makes any diet and exercise you do after work better. I just did a 10 day fast. I lost 12 pounds and I feel great.
Image_thumb
89 Posts
Apr 9, 2013 5:25pm
via Android

Just take it slowly, then the weight will drop off and stay off. Good diet, regular exercise and keep yourself motivated. Pictures, weigh-ins, measurements... whatever works for you. Dont deny yourself anything, just think moderation, you will only crave it more if its forbidden. Once again its a lifestyle not a diet.
I lost over 30lb over about 10months. Ive kept it off too, now i exercise and eat well for me.

10 Apr
Everyone tells me don't eat this or that. And your right if I limit myself too much I crave the bad stuff. I have been eating what I want and paying attention to portion sizes

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51