Trying to lose weight but no support

29 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
6 Posts
Apr 9, 2013 1:20am
via Android

Im trying to lose 100 lbs within the year or more. I lack support so i tend to get lazy and stop watching my calories and workout. I love this app but i would like peoples help and opinions and see where we go from here. :) plus im new to this been on here for a week so id like to meet new people
-Angie

09 Apr
Youll do great. my theory is to write down your target goal and post it on your distractions. Good luck
09 Apr
Thanks Jason. I've never thought of it. I need to put signs up in my kitchen ASAP!
09 Apr
Jason - that's an awesome idea! Right on the refrigerator!
10 Apr
Key is to take it a day at a time. We all have bad days. Just focus on doing better than the day before. It's a mind game. You can do this!!!
14 Apr
I've lost 130 pounds. The key i found was when i made my plate i would make, the amount i would normally eat,then put half of it back or if you go out ask the server to box half of your meal, prior to you even receiving your food. Put a paper on the fridge of your progress. But like he said everyone has bad days. On those days don't doubt yourself and your ability. Just focus on what you've done and what your going to do. I'll help motivate you if you motivate me. :-) . -Rachael
Image_thumb
27 Posts
Apr 9, 2013 1:24am
via Android

I'm fairly new too! You can do it, I know u can :)! GL!!

09 Apr
Thanks so much: ) I appreciate it more than you know! And GL to you too
09 Apr
Ty :D
371822_819420416_1187842903_n_thumb
21 Posts
Apr 9, 2013 1:54am
via Android

Check out my site. Advosooner.com and Facebook.

Image_thumb
22 Posts
Apr 9, 2013 2:33am
via Android

I'm new too :) You'll have a lot of fun here!

09 Apr
I'm so stunned at the support system on here. I was expecting it but I love it as Well. It gives me that push I need to keep going: )
Image_thumb
54 Posts
Apr 9, 2013 2:53am
via iOS
You can do it! I am so in love with this app! Find one of the challenges on here that you like and join in. It really helps the motivation, and acts as a built in accountability system. I just finished 14 days out of 30, doing 10 minutes of planks a day. It's hard at first, but once you get the first couple days done of a challenge, you start to get excited and want to do it. Usually by time I make myself at least do my planks for the day, I'm warmed up and end up doing another workout or more. Keep it fun, and just try to do better each day, I.e., one more rep of something even though it burns, etc. you can do it!
14 Apr
I agree with Krisi.. I also love this app because it gives me the supports I need to exercise and eat healthier everyday. And I participate in some challenges that keep me motivated and focused on my goals. I'm sure you can do it, too! Best of luck, Angie! :-)
Image_thumb
6 Posts
Apr 9, 2013 3:01am
via Android

Definetly! ive only been a user on here for like a week and i love it. Im doing different workouts everyday so its something new not just repetitiveness. :)

09 Apr
Me 2!!! I h8 exercise bc sometimes it gets rly redundant ; p
Image_thumb
6 Posts
Apr 9, 2013 3:06am
via Android

Right. Like my boyfriend lets me do ufc training for the xbox kinect. Those ot is a great and brutal workout its repetitive so i stopped and began slacking  and with this, its something nea everyday!

Image_thumb
58 Posts
Apr 9, 2013 9:40am
via iOS
Hi Angie. Good luck to u :). Just dont quit, do whatever you need to to stay motivated. Go for walks when you dont want to do workouts. Push yourself and you wil see results soon 
09 Apr
Good keep exercising......you can doit....dont give up.. Only the strong get to the race and only a winner finnish it..
09 Apr
Thanks so much:) I don't plan on giving up so easily this time!
Image_thumb
5 Posts
Apr 10, 2013 3:53am
via Android

You can do it! Baby stepd. Dont get discouraged. And do this for you and to make u feel good!!  :)

10 Apr
Thanks!
Image_thumb
27 Posts
Apr 10, 2013 4:33am
via Android

Yaaay go Angie!!! :)

Image_thumb
19 Posts
Apr 10, 2013 12:48pm
via iOS
I've been losing weight by using this app for some of the workouts and myfitnesspal  app for calorie counting and support from other people with similar goals . I highly recommend you checkout myfitnesspal if you don't already have it. If you get it feel free to add me ... My username is new_n_improved_tisha   Wishing you all the best in your weight loss journey
10 Apr
Im actually using both of the apps as we speak:-)
10 Apr
Add me my name is laideeblayz
01 May
Care to add on myfitnesspal for some motivation? My ID is kkgoli.
Image_thumb
4 Posts
Apr 10, 2013 1:43pm
via iOS
You can do it!
Image_thumb
5 Posts
Apr 10, 2013 3:40pm
via Android

Watching calories isn't fun . What i like to do is plan my week. When my week is structured it's harder for me to fail because  there is no surprise that can tear me down. I love "my fitness pal". The best app ever!!!

Image_thumb
6 Posts
Apr 10, 2013 3:51pm
via Android

Ive slightly been slacking with the my fitness pal and focusing on workout and drinking water. But I do love the apP

10 Apr
Don't worry on the myfitness pal app yet. Just know you have to be fueking your body with water!!! lean protein, fruits, and veggies in small portions every 3 hours after you are awake because at 4 hours is when your body goes into famish mode and starts storibg fat. You want to have your body burn fat not store it.
14 Apr
In the beginning I also logged in my daily intake to myfitnesspal. But it's so time consuming for me, I now completely ignore it. One of my fitness gurus told us once, do not focus too much on amount of the calories coming in and out of your body. Your body measurements show more than just the calories. Cmiiw.
14 Apr
I just got the myfitnesspal app and it truley is time consuming but I don't think it'll make much of a differenc of u eat cleanly anyways
Apr 10, 2013 4:17pm
via iOS
All you need is a very strong focus to your goal which is to be fit .... Let there be a fitness coach/trainer in your body ... Fight the temptation of any foods that you know it will make you unhealty .... :) just saying 
10 Apr
Ok thanks :):-)
Image_thumb
6 Posts
Apr 10, 2013 7:22pm
via Android

You just have to want it. Find someone with similiar goals. You can motivate each other.

Image_thumb
1 Post
Apr 13, 2013 7:26pm
via Android

You can do just take it one day at a time good luck!

Icon_missing_thumb
2 Posts
Apr 14, 2013 12:28am
via Android

I just started this app and got motivated from reading the posts.  You all are great!!!  I tend to get slack with redundant workouts as well.  This app is great and the support is awesome. I think I will try the planks.  Sounds interesting.

Image_thumb
3 Posts
Apr 14, 2013 1:50am
via Android

You can do it girl! I'm at the same place where you are in just getting started and want to lose 80lbs.. follow me and we can help each other!

Image_thumb
18 Posts
Apr 14, 2013 9:25am
via iOS
You can do it Angie :). Never say tomorrow, do it today.
Icon_missing_thumb
1 Post
Apr 14, 2013 12:37pm
via iOS
Join the Facebook group ECTDS amazing support
Image_thumb
2 Posts
Apr 14, 2013 6:04pm
via Android

Hey im new here to but I could help you out with that actually

Image_thumb
2 Posts
Apr 14, 2013 6:06pm
via Android

Email me so I could help you lose the weight you want....carla320a@gmail.com

Image_thumb
27 Posts
Apr 14, 2013 7:15pm
via Android

Keep it up! You will reach your goals one step at a time

Image_thumb
3 Posts
Apr 27, 2013 10:23pm
via Android

Same here , I need support . kik me @ IamHeavenMonet=)

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51