16 Posts
Apr 13, 2013 2:39am
via iOS
I need some tips on how to lose weight and do I need to help someone
Image_thumb
4 Posts
Apr 13, 2013 3:16am
via iOS
to lose weight you have to be active like running 5 times a week will help a lot, but remember to still eat a healthy diet. You will begin to see changes, but nothing will happen in 3 days. Remember not to eat crappy and you have to work for it and have good workout and healthy eating ethics. for example I run 45minutes and do 24 minutes of sit ups a day. I also eat healthy. if you have sweet cravings grab flavored gum or simply make a fruit smoothie:) hope I helped!
Image_thumb
14 Posts
Apr 13, 2013 7:49am
via Android

Stay away from cake lol (ur profile pic)

Image_thumb
16 Posts
Apr 13, 2013 11:38am
via iOS
Yeah it is gone and I didn't Even have any
Image_thumb
16 Posts
Apr 13, 2013 11:39am
via iOS
Oh ok then I can do that thanks for helping me.... I will let u know how I am doing on that
Fullsizeoutput_9c0_thumb
667 Posts
Apr 13, 2013 2:11pm
via iOS
If you have belly fat crunches and sit ups will make things worse.1. You have to focus on loosing the fat first. One hour walk in the morning on an empty belly (slow cardio) followed by 10 mins of intense interval training. This is the perfect start. Will burn alot of fat and keep your metabolism high through the day. 2.WATCH WHAT YOU EAT! Sugar is your enemy also refined carbs and processed meat. Burning more calories than you consume is the key... This doesn't mean dont eat. It means eat healthy. 3.Drink only water and alot of it.
Image_thumb
10 Posts
Apr 13, 2013 2:20pm
via iOS
I'm curious how crunches and sit-ups make things worse when you have belly fat. Could explain that part a little please.
13 Apr
Because all ur doing is building muscle under ur fat so it's just going to make ur tummy stick out even more
13 Apr
If you have a protruding belly. Crunches and will build your abs underneath your belly fat. Since crunches is an isolated exercise (focusing on one area) it doesn't burn much fat. So building muscle underneath your belly fat will make your belly look bigger.
13 Apr
Sry Ameer, didn't mean to take the reigns from ya.haha I give em back.haha
13 Apr
Haha it's no problem Kendra. I'm glad you agree we both replied at the same time soo technically you did not
13 Apr
Ok, we'll share the reigns. U hold one and I'll hold one.haha it'll all work out, we're pulling in the same direction.
Image_thumb
10 Posts
Apr 13, 2013 2:27pm
via iOS
Oh, I never realized that before. Thank you.

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51