Need to loose baby weight asap!!!!

2 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
2 Posts
Apr 14, 2013 4:30am
via Android

I just got this app yesterday so am extremely new to this, I have lots of bavy weight to loose but no support am at 165 n want to get down to my weight before my son 115 any suggestions way out of shape n need help..!!!!!

14 Apr
When trying to lose weight, it's 70% focus on diet and 30% focus on working out. Try to reduce your carb intake and eat only 3 meals per day with one healthy snack. Drink lots of water because most of the time that you feel hungry, you're actually just dehydrated. Best way to lose weight by working out is cardio :) check out my blog, healthyisahabit.blogspot.com for more tips!
14 Apr
Thank you kelcee I honestly don't eat through out the day except for one or if am lucky twice a day n it's wen m my toddler ifs sleeping but ill make sure to make adjustments to my diet cus the fat has to go lol
14 Apr
It's actually worse for you to not eat! Lol your body goes into fight or flight mode and stores your fat since it doesn't know the next time that you'll eat. You should never feel hungry. Keep your fridge stocked with lots of fruits and veggies and keep them right in the front so it will always be your first option! Takes practice but you will definitely get used to it over time! Feel free to ask me any questions on Kik. My username is kmatousek
14 Apr
When did you have your baby? A lot of the weight is going to start falling off but make sure you do eat but eat right and exercise. Most women don't do this and this is why they gain the weight back and it becomes harder to get rid of.
22 Apr
If you find something that works, let me know! I'm trying to lose baby weight too!
Image_thumb
2 Posts
Apr 14, 2013 5:17am
via Android

Lol I didn't know tat I thought you lost weight if you didnt eat lol oh brother this is going to sound dumb but wat is kik??

14 Apr
A chatting system
14 Apr
Lol it's just a messaging app! Makes it easier to talk with someone just like text messaging but more secure I guess. And ya! It's a weird concept but its true! Your body needs food to work your metabolism. That's why eating breakfast actually leads to people losing more weight too. Breakfast jump starts your metabolism!

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51