What fruits to eat while trying to loose weight?

7 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
27 Posts
Apr 14, 2013 4:50am
via iOS
I was just wondering what fruits are the best to eat while trying to loose weight?

I have heard that grapefruit is good to eat but I'm not sure.

Comment your ideas and thoughts on fruits

14 Apr
You can eat all of them don't let people tell you anything diff. I'm sure you already cut out junk food and other unhealthy food . Dont deprive yourself of good taste. Eating right does not have to be so strict or boring. If you exercise and eat in moderation you will be just fine. So eat any fruit you like.
14 Apr
Oh and just make sure its fresh fruit.
Image_thumb
20 Posts
Apr 14, 2013 5:05am
via Android

http://www.newsmax.com/FastFeatures/diets-fruit-diet-weight/2010/11/16/id/377205

Try this link... a good article

Image_thumb
27 Posts
Apr 14, 2013 8:29am
via iOS
Thanks
Image_thumb
6 Posts
Apr 14, 2013 11:26am
via iOS
All fruit is delicious and good! Eating certain fruits won't make you lose weight though, eating healthy all around will.
Image_thumb
226 Posts
Apr 14, 2013 12:07pm
via iOS
Not all fruits are beneficial when trying to lose weight. Many fruits are high in sugar and carbs, so they are not the best choice. Examples include: bananas, cherries, kiwi, papaya, grapes, and melons. Fruits that are low in sugar and carbs are definitely a better choice. These include: strawberries, blueberries, blackberries, raspberries, and grapefruit. Apples and pears are fine, too.

Blessings!
Image_thumb
456 Posts
Apr 14, 2013 8:28pm
via Android

All natural food(not human made) r good & healthy 4 the body...even f they have high sugar or carbs, they will burn with a minimal activity..
just watch ur portion & balance..eg. f u eat fruit n the morning, dont eat them at night(will its better not to eat fruit at night or b4 sleep time cuz they give u energy..witch u dont need to sleep)

Image_thumb
1 Post
Apr 14, 2013 8:39pm
via iOS
I wanted to know this too

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51