Help?!?

11 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
27 Posts
Apr 14, 2013 11:57pm
via iOS
I'm 15 years old and wanting to loose weight. I have been doing home workouts for about a week and eating a bit healthier.
My workouts normally consist of ab workouts. I'm not sure if I should be doing these, as I read that if you already have a lot of fat then the ab workouts are pointless as they develop muscle under the fat instead of eliminating the fat, which makes your stomach look bigger.

I am 53 kg and wanting to loose around 10 kilos. I don't care how long it takes!

Does anyone have any ideas for workouts that I can do daily that do not involve a gym or any equipment and that focus on loosing weight mainly in the stomach and a bit on the thighs?

Please help me! I really want to loose weight but not sure how to do it at home.
15 Apr
How tall are you, if you don't mind my asking?
15 Apr
Icon_missing_thumb
4 Posts
Apr 15, 2013 12:02am
via iOS
Go to my profile and do the lower abs workout (vd9) intense you'll deff see result but it will take time and keep up your diet.
Image_thumb
27 Posts
Apr 15, 2013 12:03am
via iOS
So doing the workout will help me loose fat? Or build muscle? Because I need to get rid of fat first?
Icon_missing_thumb
2 Posts
Apr 15, 2013 12:06am
via Android

Id start doing more full body workouts, you dont want to continuesly work out the same part of the body, or at least thats what ive read. I was told that planks work the abs good! I hope that helps a little!

Image_thumb
27 Posts
Apr 15, 2013 12:07am
via iOS
Which full body workouts would you suggest?
Icon_missing_thumb
4 Posts
Apr 15, 2013 12:07am
via iOS
You'll n need to eat properly and do lots of cardio , but this workout for lower abs gave me results and lost stomach fat at same time but it takes time to be honest with you
Image_thumb
27 Posts
Apr 15, 2013 12:08am
via iOS
Ok thanks
Icon_missing_thumb
2 Posts
Apr 15, 2013 12:11am
via Android

All workouts take time to see results! Just dont lose motivation! And i am new to this, but what i aim for are the full body workouts that include cardio in it. So like squats, jump rope, then planks, something that mixes it up  i tend to get a little bored doing the same workout repetedly so i like to mix it up. I found a lot of great workouts and healthy recipes on pinterest!

Image_thumb
33 Posts
Apr 15, 2013 12:23am
via Android

Do more of cardio.. try chiesling cardio fix..!!

Image_thumb
35 Posts
Apr 15, 2013 1:06am
via Android

Well If you want to lose the layer of fat in your belly so your abs can show I suggest you do a lot of cardio and eat good healthy foods six times a day only eat foods that have good fats not no saturated fats, and about working your abs everyday so that it can show is a myth that's not true by working it out everyday your just over training that muscle your not letting it rest, only do your ab workouts 3 times a week for best recovery and results, and eat clean because abs are made in the kitchen its what you put in your mouth what's gonna give the best results. Hope this helps and hope you succeed with your goal

Image_thumb
7 Posts
Apr 15, 2013 10:10pm

While exercise is wonderful and should be done on a daily basis, it's only one part of the equation. 

"Abs are made in the kitchen" - So what are you eating?

If you're having a hard time taking off weight, even if you're going "crazy" in the gym, you need to look at your diet and evaluate what you're eating

Grains in excess are not a good choice, neither are dairy products or processed foods full of sugar and trans fatty acids. 

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51