HEALTHY workout buddies?!

5 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
1 Post
Apr 15, 2013 6:09pm
via iOS
Hello! I am looking for people who want to be HEALTHY while trying to shed a few pounds, but ultimately to feel better inside and out I am a recovering anorexic and bulimic so it is important I find people who will help motivate each other and not encourage harmful habits or extreme unhealthy weight loss!!! Join me please
15 Apr
I'm up for it. :) I'm big on healthy weight loss. I am a vegetarian (mostly vegan) and I want to focus on health on the inside rather than looks on the outside. Weight loss is just a neat side effect. I need encouragement to get up and workout when I say I will. I tend to put things off but a workout buddy sounds beneficial. :)
17 Apr
Yes! Let's do it!!! Feeling good about yourself inside is what fuels the transformation on the outside :)
17 Apr
Heee, I have/had anorexic to , i want to be fit but not to skinny. I really want to help you! X
01 May
I'm in! Kik: charley1199
Image_thumb
61 Posts
Apr 17, 2013 1:35am
via Android

Hey!

Image_thumb
48 Posts
Apr 17, 2013 1:36am
via iOS
Hell yeah. Hit me up
Image_thumb
35 Posts
Apr 17, 2013 1:57am
via Android

Any thing you might need from advice to motivation I got you. Just follow

Icon_missing_thumb
1 Post
Apr 17, 2013 2:53am
via iOS
I am willing to! I want to be skinny and fit by summer I want to feel good and healthy! It would be a pleasure to work with ya! ☺
17 Apr
Wonderful! I feel you on the summertime, I currently live in Cyprus and its starting to be beach weather! Can't wait to help each other and encourage healthy lifestyles!!!

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51