Healthy eating

3 posts | Original | Recent

Icon_missing_thumb
22 Posts
Apr 16, 2013 3:33pm
via iOS
So I decided today was going to be the day I start eating healthy. I'm trying to eat clean but I'm starving and it is only 10:30. Why does it seem like I can't get enough to eat???
16 Apr
Try whole weat bread. It keeps u fooler longer, and u shouldn't feel snackish. It worked for me when i started out =]
16 Apr
I am the same way. I have the Atkins bars & shakes that never fill me up. Try a tablespoon of peanut butter w/a glass of water. Not too many carbs nor calories.
Icon_missing_thumb
1 Post
Apr 16, 2013 3:37pm
via Android

I feeling the same way rite now,I also don't know what to eat this morning.

Icon_missing_thumb
22 Posts
Apr 16, 2013 11:57pm
via iOS
Considering it has been my first day of clean eating I have done pretty well.  I haven't had anything but water and I caved for a piece of pull and peel licorice which is a weakness of mine lol.  Had stir-fried Bok Choy for lunch and a blueberry peach cobbler smoothie for a mid afternoon snack.  It was really good and very high in protein.  For supper I fixed grass fed chick and sweet potatoe fries.  And I started retreading The Eat Vlean Fier by tosca Reno.     I got this 
18 Apr
You better eat more then that if you want to have a successful weight loss. You should be eating a decent size breakfast. Your body can only burn how many calories you take in. You might be losing weight but your gonna gain it all back unless you plan to eat like that for the rest of your life.

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51