Chin fat and healthy food

4 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
5 Posts
Apr 16, 2013 4:59pm
via Android

Hi
I'm a quite skinny guy but still have to deal w/ some chin fat, like almost a double chin. This really bothers me a lot, cause I exercise weekly (swimming, jogging, workouts) but it doesnt seem to go away. I'm guessing it has something to do with my breakfast habbits, I eat white bread with a cup of tea w/ sugar. At noon again, w/ a normal coke. I do drink quite a lot of water.
Has anybody advice for a healthy breakfast and how to get rid of the chin fat?
Thanks guys!

16 Apr
If its not real bad just grow some facial hair. That should take care of it!
Image_thumb
35 Posts
Apr 16, 2013 5:59pm
via Android

Well the advice I can give is you should stop eating white bread and try eating whole wheat bread and and for the regular coke I suggest you stop drinking that as well coke is really bad for you I read in an article that the state troopers carry 2 gallons of coke in their trunk to clean up blood from a accident on the highway. Coke contains a a lot of harsh chemical that are extremely bad for your body, stay drinking your water it will benefit your health and weight in the long run, if your getting bored of it you can try putting flavoured powders they help out a lot makes you feel like your having a cheat when your really not. And for the tea keep drinking it because it helps you burn fat but try to have it with a artificial sugar like stevia or splenda that way it won't be bad for you, and last but not least for your mornings try to have egg whites or oats or even cereal with fat free milk and cheerios or special k, well hope this helps woops almost forgot about your neck try doing some neck exercises and stretches it will help you tuck it in and remove that double chin, go to bodybuilding.com you'll find a lot of article's there regarding these types of exercise and also other fitness needs. Well hope I help

Image_thumb
5 Posts
Apr 16, 2013 6:17pm
via Android

Waw thanks bro, i will try to keep your advice in mind!

Image_thumb
144 Posts
Apr 16, 2013 7:22pm
via iOS
Chew Gum

Chewing gum gives your jaw and facial muscles a workout. Exercising your jaw and facial muscles helps burn away the body fat that causes your double chin. It also keeps your facial skin firm.

Perform Double Chin Exercises

Double chin exercises target the muscles of the face and jaw to tone and firm them. These exercises can keep skin from sagging to reduce the appearance of a double chin.

The best double chin exercise works on the platysma, the muscle that runs from the jawline all the way down to your shoulder. Follow these steps to work the platysma:

• Open your mouth wide.
  • Pull your bottom lip tight over your bottom teeth.
  • Move your lower jaw up and down.

Repeat this exercise 10 to 15 times at first, adding repetitions as your facial muscles get stronger. 

Add other double chin exercises to your workout to help stretch and tone the muscles of the jaw, face and neck. Try performing this exercise 10 to 15 times during your workouts:

• Assume a standing or seated position.
  • Tilt your head back until you're looking skyward.
  • Pucker your lips, as if for a kiss. Hold the pucker for five seconds.
  • Try to keep the other muscles in your face relaxed as you're doing this exercise.

Neck rolls are another great way to stretch and tone the muscles of your neck, face and jaw. You can do them while seated or standing, according to your preference. Make sure you keep your spine straight while you're doing the exercises.

• Begin by slowly and carefully moving your chin to one shoulder.
  • Allow your head to drop and slowly roll into a center position.
  • Gently roll your head back up the other way, until your chin rests on the other shoulder.

Perform this double chin exercise 10 to 15 times per workout.

16 Apr
Exactly the advice i was looking for.!!
17 Apr
Your welcome :)

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51