I wanna get sexy!

4 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
2 Posts
Apr 18, 2013 5:13am
via iOS
I had my daughter 5 months ago, and now I weigh a lot more than I want too! I used to be 150 pounds, and now I'm over 250, my fiancé is going to be away for a few months and I want to loose a lot of weight, and FAST! Any suggestions? I feel like I have very little knowledge on where I need to start! Any help would be appreciated!(:
18 Apr
Bryan is right ! health starts in the kitchen. Cleaning up what you eat will help tremendously and your body will love you for it :)
18 Apr
I'm looking at 4-6 months!
Image_thumb
158 Posts
Apr 18, 2013 7:59am
via Android

Well, first of all, you don't want to overdo it. Know yourself and know your boundaries. When you're feeling sore from your exercises, please let your body rest. This doesn't mean, hower, that you can't do any stretches or yoga exercises .

Firstly, if you want to lose weight, cardio is the way to go. I suggest you open the Skimble workout app and browse for cardio exercises. Each exercise is categorized into one of the three levels of difficulty, being 'casual', 'moderate' and 'intense'. Naturally, it's best for beginners to start with the 'casual' workouts and slowly step up your game when you feel like you can do better.
Secondly, another key part to losing weight is dieting. Stay away from fatty produce, check not only the calories of the product, but also the amount of fat that's in it. Write down the calories and amount of fat for everything you during the day and count them at the end of the day. Aim between consuming 2000 and 2200 calories a day.
If you're looking for tips, browse the forums. Personally, I suggest you stay away from soda and juice and replace it with water or tea (preferably green tea), have oatmeal for breakfast (low in calories, yet it really fills up your stomach). You could also have fruit (unprocessed) or make a smoothie with yoghurt and fresh fruit or vegetables. Watch your carb intake and try to eat more vegetables.

Hope this helps :)

Image_thumb
12 Posts
Apr 18, 2013 2:40pm
via Android

To be honest....calories and fat shouldn't be the focus (some fats are necessary and some healthy foods are higher in calories but get broken down better in your body). Cardio in the morning before breakfast is a great way to attack stored fats. Almost all meat, dairy, and wheat will lead to weight gain or will neutralize any attempted weight loss. I went vegan and gluten free for a while and I shed 17 lbs in less than three weeks. Replace 1 of your five meals with a shake, eliminate gluten and cheese, replace dairy milk with almond milk, eat quinoa and raw almonds. I kind of regurgitate this info on a couple of other similar posts. No fast food, no pop, no red meats, up your raw vegetable intake, little to no wheats (including whole wheat or whole grain), drink lot's of water, exercise before breakfast...that way your body thwn uses the food to recover the muscles rather than your body simply burning the food you just ate instead of your stored fats. Good luck!

Image_thumb
57 Posts
Apr 18, 2013 9:41pm
via iOS
Eat good and run run run!! Good luck :)

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51